100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 12

Yes, the same way as I did for the Sup & Res indicator.

The show123 file download link opens in html format and I had to copy and paste the whole chunk of scripts onto MT4 editor.

This is what i get:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/56/show123_1.mq4

Yes, just like i did with the Sup & Res indicator. The link for the show123 download points to a html page.

This is what I get:

Good strategy

but I would like to try an ea with this strategy !

joesmoe:
I use it to help me find the highs and lows. I use the number 3 on the second trades set up found on #36.

Most if not all indicators repaint. This does not happen very often but it does happen.

I use GBPUSD, EURUSD mostly because there are plenty of trades in a day to get 100-300 pips.

Mostly I use this in the morning because of the amount of movement there is. Then I go to Trade number 2 for the rest of the day.

JS

For 100-300 pips/day, would it be on 1 hr timeframes?

Thanks.

Chamane

ptan:
Yes, the same way as I did for the Sup & Res indicator.

The show123 file download link opens in html format and I had to copy and paste the whole chunk of scripts onto MT4 editor.

This is what i get:

So your going to computer, then clicking on your C drive, then clicking on program files, then clicking on your MT4 platform folder, then clicking on your experts folder, then clicking on your indicators folder and draging the file into there. Is this what you did?

JS

wall03:
but I would like to try an ea with this strategy !

Me too

JS

chamane:
For 100-300 pips/day, would it be on 1 hr timeframes?

Thanks.

Chamane

chamane,

I use both to get 100-300 a day. You don't need both to get that many pips.

I do use 1hr time frames in my second set up.

JS

joesmoe:
So your going to computer, then clicking on your C drive, then clicking on program files, then clicking on your MT4 platform folder, then clicking on your experts folder, then clicking on your indicators folder and draging the file into there. Is this what you did? JS

Running beautifully now after I downloaded it the second time.

Thks for you help!

EA or Alert Signals

Hi fellow traders,

I was wondering if there is anyone that can code that likes these trade set ups?

I was looking to see if Trade number to could have an alert after the 1hr pair hits #3 then the first Mac D bar that retraces back after the hour closes will give a signal.

EA for trade #2. If anyone wants to take a crack at it let me know. If you just turned it on between 6am EST to 11am EST it would do amazing.

We could set a certain amount of move requirement for the Mac D. We would then require it to buy or sell the the open of the third retracement candle to be safe.

Maybe make a 60 pip stoploss and 30-60 pip take profit or 30 pip trailing stop.

I'll include a picture to show my the retracement Mac D

Anyone want to help with this would be great.

Thanks,

JS

Files: