100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 8

hawash78:
Hey JS,

quick question. Do you use the green and red stars (or sun shapes). I checked history and they seem extremely accurate, I mean if you sell at a red star and buy at a green star. Unless these shapes repaint, I think it's a great strategy to follow. What do you think?

I'm not quit sure what your asking but I'll take a shot at it.

You need to look at the 2 different trades I have. #1 & #36 is the 2 sections were the 2 different trades are and what indicator I use for both and how I use them.

The colors might be different on both of our screens. If you can explain with a picture what the red and green are that you see.

Each indicator will change as the price is moving. Don't be fooled by History. In Forex that kills everyone, or tricks you into thinking something is great when in reality it's not. I know everyone has done this one time or another.

Watch this live and trade on demo. You will see what I mean when each indicator comes up and when it repaints. It does not effect my trades much if at all. I don't use the indicators for what the were made for. So when they repaint for me it does not mean much to me.

It's important to stick to the rules I made for these trades. Watch it live and practice.

I do wish it were that easy as It looks on the screen. Oh man would you and I be rich. Good times Good times. Well make sure you watch this live and see how the indicators change as price action changes.

If you read the rules of each trade you will not be distracted by the lie the picture seems to tell. LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE I can't say it enouph.

Thanks for your comments

JS

Is the Support and Resistance file in #1 and #36 the same file? Also in #1 do you put both "Support and Resistance" and Support and Resistance (Barry) onto the chart?

joesmoe:
I'm not quit sure what your asking but I'll take a shot at it.

You need to look at the 2 different trades I have. #1 & #36 is the 2 sections were the 2 different trades are and what indicator I use for both and how I use them.

The colors might be different on both of our screens. If you can explain with a picture what the red and green are that you see.

Each indicator will change as the price is moving. Don't be fooled by History. In Forex that kills everyone, or tricks you into thinking something is great when in reality it's not. I know everyone has done this one time or another.

Watch this live and trade on demo. You will see what I mean when each indicator comes up and when it repaints. It does not effect my trades much if at all. I don't use the indicators for what the were made for. So when they repaint for me it does not mean much to me.

It's important to stick to the rules I made for these trades. Watch it live and practice.

I do wish it were that easy as It looks on the screen. Oh man would you and I be rich. Good times Good times. Well make sure you watch this live and see how the indicators change as price action changes.

If you read the rules of each trade you will not be distracted by the lie the picture seems to tell. LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE I can't say it enouph.

Thanks for your comments

JS

gaivy912:
Is the Support and Resistance file in #1 and #36 the same file? Also in #1 do you put both "Support and Resistance" and Support and Resistance (Barry) onto the chart?

Yes Support and Resistance file is the same in #1 and #36.

No just put Support and Resistance on the chart. You don't need both.

JS

joesmoe:
My personal stop loss works a few ways. Depending on what happens with the trade.

If its 5pm-6pm EST I usualy close half my trade at 30 pips and ride the rest tell I get to the opposite directional set up.

If its choppy then I usually sell half at 10 pips and set a stop loss at 10 pips. My take profit is 30 pips or opposite directional set up.

If its the middle of the day I use 30 pip take profit and 15 pip stop loss.

You will get the idea after a few days of watching this live.

You will also find that there are better times to trade for better profits and you won't mind staying out of the bad trading times.

There are no hard and fast rules to money management. Learn to make up different rules as you see the flow of the Forex. Each time day and season has its time and place for different rules.

I hope this was helpful.

JS

Nice looking system, sensible too. l wish i could hack your live account and transfer 50,000$ to my fxpro

Entry on #36 Trade

On the Hi/Low trade in #36 do you enter the trade at the very moment the yellow Number 3 pops-up. And how do you pick your exit point?

dznmrd:
Nice looking system, sensible too. l wish i could hack your live account and transfer 50,000$ to my fxpro

dznmrd,

Thats not even cool to joke about.

JS

gaivy912:
On the Hi/Low trade in #36 do you enter the trade at the very moment the yellow Number 3 pops-up. And how do you pick your exit point?

gaivy912,

Reread #36, Look at the picture were it points to the peak anr rectrace to the other direction.

Rules

1- Wait for Number three to show up on the pair.

2- Wait tell the Histogram peaks and retraces back the other direction.

3- It's better to see a High peak on the Mac D Histogram

Exit: There is no set exit I take. Sometimes I use Fib's to place exit. Sometimes I use trend channel. Sometimes I use S/R to exit. Sometimes I use a set number of pips like 60 pips. Just depends. Exits are harder the entry points in my opionion.

JS

thanks for this nice system

Share your results

Please share your results even on demo accounts.

I would like to hear how you are doing.

If at all possible share a your profit or loss pictures.

JS

joesmoe:
Thats great you are demoing first. Demo for awhile tell you have seen up down and sideways markets. We tend to get excited when we win alot of our trades to get greedy and start to fast. It will be there when you are ready. So I'm glad to hear you are going to practice first.

Over the weekend check out the move on a 5minute and 15min chart with trade set up 1 from 745pm-12n EST. See how much it moves. A great time for a trade to cross the MAC D and the S/R. You could trade just in that time alone and make a great number of pips.

It does not always go just one way. It might go one way a little then reverse. What I like about it is that it moves big most of the time.

JS

Thanks for the tip, JS. I'm trying to fit your 2nd trading system into my schedule for now, as well as testing the T/P and S/L. Will definitely try to post my results in a week or so.

Reason: