Big risk, big profit? - page 5

Konstantin Erin:

Yes, you have -100% on one of them, i.e. you lost completely on the other -39.62%.

Do you only have pictures from the strategy tester?

Evgeny Belyaev And you only have pictures from the strategy tester?

What are you talking about? I just posted my hand charts and the VPS demo of my latest robot. Look at the last page. Or repeat?

Konstantin Erin:

What are you talking about? I just posted my hand charts and the VPS demo of my latest robot. Look at the last page. Or repeat?

Konstantin, such pictures don't impress anyone here, it's a kindergarten

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is demo trading, so many people can do it.

This is not the case with real money

Why is that? Demo is no different from real. Well, the only difference is that you can withdraw money from the real one.

webgopnik:
Why? The demo is no different from the real. Well, the only difference is that you can withdraw money from a real account.

The other difference is that you have to transfer money to a real account and not just withdraw it.

webgopnik:
Why? The demo is no different from the real one. Well, the only difference is that you can withdraw money from the real.

why all the fuss?

Just put 100 grand in the demo, why ask anyone ...

There's almost no difference, and with this kind of trading, withdrawal is out of the question.

webgopnik:
Why? The demo is no different from the real. Well, the only difference is that you can withdraw money from the real one.

It is different, if it weren't - I would have put $100 there a long time ago, and turned it into $10K (or how much do you turn it into?).

If there is no such a thing, it means that the real is different from the demo, and very seriously.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

why all the fuss?

Just put 100 grand in the demo, why ask anyone ...

There's almost no difference, and with this kind of trading, withdrawal is out of the question.

That's how I throw it.

Georgiy Merts:

It is different, if it weren't - I would have put $100 there a long time ago, and turned it into $10K (or how much do you turn it into?).

If there is no such a thing - it means that the real deal is different from the demo, and very seriously.

How do you think it's different?

I don't have $100 so I don't do it.

webgopnik:
How do you think it's different?

I don't have $100, so I don't.

Because you'll never trade as well on the real as you do on the demo. And the fact that you've been working out of the demo doesn't make any difference to the real one.

Reason: