100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 55

Jennifer

Why can't you develop an expert advisor with these indicators?

It seems it would be more profitable because you would not have to monitor it all day.

great system

2 word:great system..!!!

Here is a test on two days done with the template of basil2k.

The fibo are excellent to determine the SL/TP when we want to enter earlier.

However the trix is not enough good as filter according to my test.

Hello,

Here is The Mac D Reverse TSU EA (the second system of joesmoe) and a test on one year.

funyoo:
Here is a test on two days done with the template of basil2k.

The fibo are excellent to determine the SL/TP when we want to enter earlier.

However the trix is not enough good as filter according to my test.

Hi Funyoo,

Which EA did you test this ? Can I have this EA ? How to set up and which TF ?

Thank you.

indicator

hi, basil2k, i have a problem to download the indicator in trix system, do u know why? can u send me i one more time the link??

here are my latest trades:

i start trading when thick trix line changes a color after the appearance of #3.

it prevents me from early enters and far stop-loss points. i set take-profit to the closest support or resistance - it could be dots of SR indicator or fibos (simple fibo ruler from the previous #3 to the current, fibo expansion between the last three #3s, or current levels of fibo pivot indicator).

that's my approach to F.I.F.O. strategy.

if you don't have trix indicator from the THV3 system, take mine:

http://starshow.com.ua/wp-content/100-300basil2k.rar

johnfx:
Hi Funyoo,

Which EA did you test this ? Can I have this EA ? How to set up and which TF ?

Thank you.

Hi johnfx,

These results have been generated with a manual trading (based on this version of the system), not an EA. I will try to make a code later.

jeniffer99:
hi, basil2k, i have a problem to download the indicator in trix system, do u know why? can u send me i one more time the link??

catch it:

http://clip2net.com/clip/m14232/1239383602-thv3-trix-v4-01-div-30kb.ex4?nocache=1

Here is the 3 ADX TSU EA based on the third system of joesmoe. Bactesting done on one year.

funyoo:
Here is the 3 ADX TSU EA based on the third system of joesmoe. Bactesting done on one year.

funyoo,

The best way to do any EA is not back testing. There are times of the day were you should not trade.

If you used the EA and put in the best time frames to trade and left it live for a month or so you would get a better Idea of how well the trades would work on a EA basis.

There are alot of good EA's that get turned down just because a graph shows them tanking. If they were allowed to change 2 things then the EA's would be amazing.

1-Time Frames

2- Advanced Money Management

Thanks for contributing. If you want I could assist making those two things in a EA if you have the ability to code them. I have recieved alot of people who want to make the EA but they never finish to bad for us all.

JS

Reason: