Hi5 phases of the market

1. Hi Five Cycle of Trading Part One

2. Hi 5 Trading Zone Phase 2

3. Hi 5 Trading Zone Phase 3

4. Hi 5 Trading Zone Phase 4

5. Hi 5 Trading Zone Phase 5

60x60 set-up

60x60 Set Up

That's really great , fantastic your Indi, I have the grid from tiger**** and your Indi fantastic

thanks very much to share that to us

cheers my friend

SlimTom:
I've found this original indicator on this forum because I was searching for an indicator from a room called Tigerpips (of FX Traders Corp), for which they charge quite lot since it's not theirs in the first place.

Hi Slim Tom,

I have a prob if I used the indicator for the yen pairs, I test ( ej and uj ) and the indicator don't show the right levels sometimes there is no colour.

I used at Alpari real datafeed, yen pais 3 decimal and other 5 decimal,

may some prob at the price decimal?

cheers

I have The Same problem with JPY pairs.

MT4 grids v Moneymap

Good morning,

I have undertaken substantial testing of the comboGrid2-v2 indicator kindly supplied earlier in this thread with the FXMoney map timelines. The idea of having these directly on MT4 is an inspired development because it cuts out the need for an external data feed and of course means that you dont have to lay out $5K for the software. I have a couple of comments and suggestions; It would be helpful if additional timeframes could be added, most especially the M30 as this is a scalping system. A choice of colours for the gradation in the lanes would also be useful. The comment I have is that over a period of time, the Fib levels seem to drift and the levels are slightly out in comparison to the original FX MM lines when you set them side by side. It might be my eyes but there do appear to be differences sometimes. These are minor issues that dont detract from a great piece of coding

Can some body help? I am not able to get the grid. only the moving averages...how do you get the grid?

regarding your fxgauge ea

hi madman

i have just discovered your ea of the fxgauge system.

I have been using the system manually for a while (combogrid v2).

find it very good for certain situations

I am running your ea on 21 pairs and am playing with the settings

i was wonderng how things had progressed with you and the ea and whether you had any developments

you can tell me to piss off if you like as i will fully understand your sentiment.

btw i am 46 yrs old and have been trading for about 3 years

i am an engineer and have some coding background in c and have written many maths based trading algorithms for my own use

maybe i can offer some helpful discussion in return for the conversation or maybe you are looking for someone to discuss the system with who isnt an impatient pimply 20 year old wanting to make "fast money"

kind regards

adam aka mylorman

An option for learning dynamic fibonacci grids...

The best thing to do if you want to trade dynamic fibonacci grids, would be to take 14 day trial of the Tiger Time Lanes.. There are pro traders using the grids on a daily basis, and it is two weeks you can learn alot!!

You see examples of live trades taken with the grids here..

very nice work you guys did on this indicator,

I was looking for something simular to fx money map before but I never found anything interesting, has anyone been trading for a substantial time using it?

what are your entry and exit rules?:)

hi

thanks you for coding this fantastic indicator , please can you post this code with back ground rectangles dark blue to light blue thanks this will same me 2000 odd dollars

Hi llavell,

look in the code at the beginning, you'll find this line (48):

color Shade[NSL] = {C'220,240,255', C'180,220,255', C'140,200,255', C'100,180,223', C'60,160,218', C'20,140,255', C'0,120,255', C'0,100,255'};

inside the bracket you may write any color you like; then compile the indicator and you done

Regards

llavell:
thanks you for coding this fantastic indicator , please can you post this code with back ground rectangles dark blue to light blue thanks this will same me 2000 odd dollars
Reason: