100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 43

A useful tool for everyone..

Hello fellows,this is a trading simulator that it is giving you the possibility to test your system in fast or normal mode. It is good also for practice on weekends, as you can load the charts of the last week for example and start to watching again how the system worked in that days, if you had done some mistakes or if the indicators are working properly with the settings that you have put. Try to change settings to the indicators and see how they work,via fast mode. See for ex. the suns to jumping like crazy!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Happy trading!

Arvacon

PS:I can't attach the files from this post console,I don't know the reason,so I uploaded it to the megaupload site..

Setup #3 ADX Cross

On Setup 3...

When the ADX cross on M5, do you wait for the current candle

to close to confirm cross or enter immediatley..

Lufkindog

wildwily

I've read this thread several times in the past 2 weeks, trying all the offered indicators, putting all the charts up, studying as much as trading, and am still not making the cut. After having several problems with IBFX locking up, I removed all the cute indicators and added a 7period smoothed MA to use with the recommended 11,12,11 macd. I can see the s/r lines without that indicator as well. I also cut down on the pairs, trading only usd, eur, gbp, and chf. Call me a simpleton if you will, but I now can catch the turns and s/r better. Less is better for me. Wish me luck, and I will still be trying new things as they appear on this thread. I appreciate everyone's efforts to make these TSU's work better.

Mql community

wildwily

i hope and everybody else here is aware that you can go the MQL COMMUNITY via your MT4 platform or the NET and get a lot of top notch indicators and programming help as well?

click 'help' on your mt4 platform

worth considering.

peace

wildwily:
I've read this thread several times in the past 2 weeks, trying all the offered indicators, putting all the charts up, studying as much as trading, and am still not making the cut. After having several problems with IBFX locking up, I removed all the cute indicators and added a 7period smoothed MA to use with the recommended 11,12,11 macd. I can see the s/r lines without that indicator as well. I also cut down on the pairs, trading only usd, eur, gbp, and chf. Call me a simpleton if you will, but I now can catch the turns and s/r better. Less is better for me. Wish me luck, and I will still be trying new things as they appear on this thread. I appreciate everyone's efforts to make these TSU's work better.

Scalp Profile for Joe

This is the file that you unpack to the folder:

C:\Program Files\FxPro MetaTrader\profiles

These are not all pairs but I think the most interesting.

Please see what works and tell us more about them.

wromek

Files:

All Da Best

wildwily:

Same as you, at first its so difficult for me to take profit.. after 2 week i try n try to demo it, find a weakness n improve it.. i can give 2 thumbs up for this TSU. i prefer just to use tsu1 n 2 only added bolliger band, stochastic oscillator 8,3,3 for tf1H, stochastic oscillator 15,3,3 for tf5m, cross EMA5 & EMA 13 in tf5 for entry.. Min profit i got 100pips and daily average for 2 weeks i got over 200pips..

Hi ruhssly,

i Too have been testing these Tsu, live aswell.. had three loosing trades ni a row, following the setup to a T.. im pretty sure its the time of day that im trading, as i usually get on during the Asia/australia session.. what Session are you usually trading in ?? please specify time in GMT, easyer to work out..

Also those extra indicators, are they for your entry assistance or exits ??

Thanx

ruhssly:
Same as you, at first its so difficult for me to take profit.. after 2 week i try n try to demo it, find a weakness n improve it.. i can give 2 thumbs up for this TSU. i prefer just to use tsu1 n 2 only added bolliger band, stochastic oscillator 8,3,3 for tf1H, stochastic oscillator 15,3,3 for tf5m, cross EMA5 & EMA 13 in tf5 for entry.. Min profit i got 100pips and daily average for 2 weeks i got over 200pips..

ruhssly:

Can you sepcify more info about how you trade first 2 setups?

And what times are the best for them.

cheers, wromek

Partial Closing

joesmoe:
Kuky,

Some times I take at 30pips.

You can also do this.

Lets say you took 1 lot as a trade.

When price moves to 10 pips close .30 of the trade.

Move the stop loss to 10+1

When price moves to 15 pips close another .30 of the trade.

Let the last .40 go tell the opposite trade set up.

So if you took a long then you would wait for the short 15m #3, 5m adx to cross and close the trade.

Hope that helps

JS

Hi Joe how do you close just part of a trade in MT4? I am not sure how you can close just .30 of a trade.

gaivy912:
Hi Joe how do you close just part of a trade in MT4? I am not sure how you can close just .30 of a trade.

gaivy,

After you put on the 1 lot trade. Go to the order and double click on it.

The order window will come up again. If you notice on the windo you will see the Order # for the 1 lot trade you just took.

Go to the Volume and select a size of lot you want to close. This is the same area you put how big of a lot you want to go short or long.

click on the big yellow close button below the sell and buy buttons.

JS

Reason: