Not able to copy XAUUSD from Provider

HI

I signed up with a provider and they send signals to buy XAUUSD and in my journal I get a message "can not update position, symbol XAUUSD not found. I have spoke to my broker several times and they tell me this symbol is active. I have tried two different signal providers and both have the same problem. I am able to trade major pairs with both providers but not GOLD. My broker is telling me it isn't  there issue, the provider is saying its the broker and MQL5 they just take your money and dont help. I read a lot of other people have this issue. I have a raw account so when the provider sends a signal in the journal it doesn't have the .r its not until it goes to trade that the .r is added in the journal. I went into view, symbols and all the majors appear to be setup the same as XAUUSD. It is only this one symbol I cant trade and both providers are doing very well on this trade. Should I create a new account and try again. Any ones help will be appreciated.

Copycat22:

HI

I signed up with a provider and they send signals to buy XAUUSD and in my journal I get a message "can not update position, symbol XAUUSD not found. I have spoke to my broker several times and they tell me this symbol is active. I have tried two different signal providers and both have the same problem. I am able to trade major pairs with both providers but not GOLD. My broker is telling me it isn't  there issue, the provider is saying its the broker and MQL5 they just take your money and dont help. I read a lot of other people have this issue. I have a raw account so when the provider sends a signal in the journal it doesn't have the .r its not until it goes to trade that the .r is added in the journal. I went into view, symbols and all the majors appear to be setup the same as XAUUSD. It is only this one symbol I cant trade and both providers are doing very well on this trade. Should I create a new account and try again. Any ones help will be appreciated.

If the symbol(s) you are trying to copy isn't mapped and copied successfully, there is nothing you can do except using another broker/server setup.

Ask the signal provider for suggested broker/servers.

Reason: