Getting good results from this. Ichimoku5

I'm getting some decent results from this EA. I've modified it so that it doesn't just keep doing signals.

I've found that it works best on

EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURCHF

I got profit on all of these. It has made me some pips last week and just today as well. I'll likely continue testing it the rest of the week.

I fixed the part where it just kept opening orders. Now it waits for a new signal. Hopefully, it works well still. Haven't tested this version thoroughly yet. It works on the 4 hour chart. I just earned 75 pips off of AUDUSD tonight and earlier 80 pips off of GBPUSD and EURCHF. This one has definite promise I think. I think it's a profitable EA as is. The trick is spreading it out among a few currencies. Don't just put it on one.

I put it on about 3 . Right now I have it on GBPUSD, EURCHF, and AUDUSD. This won me about 70 pips today. I won 60 pips last week with similar set up only I had EURUSD on instead of AUDUSD.

Try it. Maybe make a suggestion if you see something that could improve it.

Good Work!! I'll too forward test it and keep you informed

Also can you let us know the optimised settigns and timeframe? if possible please post your statement

Stable now

Thanks Morpheus,, it is stable now,, will wait for the

beginning of signals in forward testing,, great,, thanks again,,

mille

This version is better I think.

Ichimoku5_a2 never makes a trade after the first initial one. I don't think it made a trade all day for me.

Just try Ichimoku5 or Ichimoku5_a and spread it over the currencies that I have listed above and let me know how you do. Use default settings. Don't change anything. I'll post Ichimoku5 also.

I'm doing well overall. I have some losses but the wins make up for it. That's what it's all about.

Files:

I am currently foreward testing this EA(original version), along with 2 others will post results.

I noticed that they tested this EA in the elite section before and it proved to not be profitiable over the long run, but we will see. So far good results.

BTW ignore the first 3 trades in the statement, those where my fault.

Files:
statement_7.htm  16 kb

It's possible that they tested it only in one currency. Need lots of data to really get a good feel about a EA in my opinion. I'm up over 60 pips between last week and this week with Ichimoku.

einvestor:
I am currently foreward testing this EA(original version), along with 2 others will post results.

I noticed that they tested this EA in the elite section before and it proved to not be profitiable over the long run, but we will see. So far good results.

BTW ignore the first 3 trades in the statement, those where my fault.

That's about what I found, too. Nice. I'll post my finds later this week. I'm testing lots of EA's so if I posted a statement, it would look strange since many EA's are all in the statement together.

Morpheus:
It's possible that they tested it only in one currency. Need lots of data to really get a good feel about a EA in my opinion. I'm up over 60 pips between last week and this week with Ichimoku.

I don't know the details of their tests, but I do agree that more testing is warranted.

Lets compare results at the end of this week.

I loaded the EA, and i activated the allow live trade so i can test it on my demo,

i hear the alert but i dont see any trades being entered,

then i enabled to ask for confirmation, the order pops up but i cant place an order.

Any ideas what i am doing wrong???

I am new to metatrader

Which EA did you load ? I recommend either

Ichimoku5 or Ichimoku5_a . Not a2 version.

You need "Ichimoku" custom indicator for it. Make sure you look in your indicator folder and see it. It's on your left when you open metatrader. Also, I've got lots set to 0.01 so you probably want to use 1.0 lot on the demo since it might not except 0.01 lots on a standard demo account.

Make sure Allow live trading is clicked. You need to compile the EA in Metatrader also. Copy Ichimoku5 mq4 file to /experts folder and then double click the file from within that folder. Metaeditor should open. Hit "File" then "compile".

Then go to your Terminal / Metatrader and click on the Ichimoku5 EA on the left hand side. It will be under Expert ADvisors and it will be in blue. Click on it and drag it to the chart.

Reason: