Trade Perfect - page 4

Feeling dense.

Hi Jairo. I have downloaded your EA, but I am not able to get it into any of my demo accounts. I know it is probably something I am doing basically wrong and was hoping you would be able to post very basic and exact instructions as to how I am supposed to load it into my demo account. I realize the site has some instructions to that affect but I believe I have miss interpreted one or more of them. I am sorry to trouble you with this but I really would appreciate your help. Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I am a bit in the dark. If you follow ND excellent tutorials step by step you may be more specific on what is going wrong, so I could try to help. I am not sure if your difficulty is with my EA or with RAS. I am waiting for some clarification, OK?

jerryd_99:
Hi Jairo. I have downloaded your EA, but I am not able to get it into any of my demo accounts. I know it is probably something I am doing basically wrong and was hoping you would be able to post very basic and exact instructions as to how I am supposed to load it into my demo account. I realize the site has some instructions to that affect but I believe I have miss interpreted one or more of them. I am sorry to trouble you with this but I really would appreciate your help. Jerry

Hi jerryd_99,

Please read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168 because it was descfibed everything.

Check password key, check Metatrader's settings, check EA's settings and so on.

Acording to my exoperience: it is something with the settings in 80% of the cases (other cases - broker is not allow to trade by 0.01 lot).

Disclaimer - Be aware of the risks

Hi,

If you are using this signal in a live account, please be aware of the risks involved. Attached is a 10 years backtest of the EA. The image shows clearly why I don't recommend the signal to be used in a real account yet. I think the risk of a catastrophic loss may be turned into that of "normal" losses from time to time, built into the code. For now, I keep a close eye on the trades (my own money is on the line), but if I fail to recognize the danger... So use it at your own risk. I hope to be able to improve the risk factor. Otherwise, it would be irresponsible on my part to continue broadcasting this signal. Good luck and take care. Please read the summary carefully before using it.

---

Mar 4th, 2009 edit: edited summary and first post about live/demo.

Files:
10_years.gif  7 kb

klhall:
I have been using Trade Perfect 3.6 for about a month now and i am impressed. If you plan to sell or need help with testing i am most willing to do so. Have you tried any other currency pairs and if so can you include it in your EA?

Hi Klhall,

Thank you for your kind words and offer. Good to know it works fine with trades being mirrored through the RAS site. I was not sure if that was true.

I have a full time job, so I go slowly and carefully. The EA is running with a very stable setup. For now I have only to check it a few times a day to see if everything is going according to plan. I have 3 to 4 pages of improvements to be made but that will take time.

Doing the math, in "normal market conditions", it generates, on average, 4 to 5 times the maximum RAS fee using minimum equity requirement. As it has not been proved in the worst scenario yet, it will continue to be free and I insist in the recommendation of running it in demo for now.

I have not tested it in other pairs, but I think it will work the same way. I will go into this with time.

---

Mar 4th, 2009 edit: edited summary and first post about live/demo.

I am really not sure what I am doing/not doing correctly but one of the steps I can not seem to perform is "always write your ID in the settings". Sorry to be so much trouble but I am excited about this concept and frustrated by my own stumbling. Jerry

Are you a buyer and something does not work for you?

Look at those images - simple checking process:

Continuing with:

Are you a buyer and something does not work for you?

Are your seller/vendor is trading GBPJPY?

Do you have this symbol in your metatrader in Market Watch window?

How to know it?

Go to Market Watch and check:

If not so right mouse click on any place in Market Watch, select "Symbols", find your symbol from the list and press "Show".

Can not press "Show" for show particular symbol?

may be this symbol is already exist in Market Watch so you do not need anything to do with this symbol.

Check every symbol you are trading.

----------

Do you have quotes on your symbol which you will trade?

We do not know, right?

How to know?

How to have quotes on the ssymbol you are trading?

Go to "Tools" in your Metatrader's menu, than "History Center", than click on your symbol you want to trade or you are already trading, and double mouse click (right click) on every timeframes.

In this way and quotes will be downloded from the server of you broker. And you can see it.

Well. We see our symbol, we will trade this symbol, we downloaded the quotes for our symbol ...

How to have same quotes on the chart?

EA is attaching to the chart, right?

Open the chart with your symbol/pair and right mouse click on any place on the chart and select Refresh.

Snd you can see how the quotes are downloading from History Center to your chart:

How often should I do it?

Whe you install new Metatrader and you want to trade (whatever RAS EA, or your private EA, or manual trading, on demo account, or on reak account) - always check the symbols and always do something with quotes. Just 1 time only.

Anyone...help. I have downloaded the Metatrader Expert Advisor 1.17 into my Alpari experts folder and the dll into the libraries folder but I do not have anything in the EA regarding rentasignal. Jerry

Restart Metatrader, may be it will help.

Reason: