Avalanche - page 121

khorosh >>:

Можете попробовать трал-удавку, который я сделал, введя небольшое дополнение (одну строчку) в простой трал KimIV. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121869 последний пост.
Трейлингстоп вводить во внешние переменные не нужно, он рассчитывается внутри функции. Только в этом случае обязательно должен применяться тейкпрофит, его нужно подобрать или рассчитать. Можете посмотреть на демке, как трал-удавка красиво затягивает петлю:-)))

Thank you

khorosh >>:

Take a look at the personal

lexandros >>:
Особенно раздражает, когда из общего обсуждения вы вылавливаете какие то мысли... перефразируете это в своих постах, и потом представляете, якобы это было изначально заложено в псевдо-вашей идее...
Ваша недо-ТС - полностью изложена в первом посте... Все последующее - это уже мысли и доработки форумчан... Не надо мешать ваш навоз выложенный в первом посте и зерна здравого смысла высказанные другими форумчанами...

"Я могу позволить себе торговать десятками миллионов рублей" - потратили бы хотя бы пару десятков тысяч на нормального репетитора, чтобы он подтянул вас по школьной программе... ведь для вас это не деньги, а шелуха...
"The Avalanche is constantly being improved by the active discussion of intelligent contributors to the thread. I add all valuable ideas to the general algorithm, to take into account all possible options for entry/exit, deposit size, initial order volume and multiplication factor. I cannot edit the first post of the thread, otherwise I would add to it everything worth noting. That is why I outlined the summary strategy a few pages back. You are not reading it carefully.

JonKatana >>:

It's an individual thing, it depends only on your abilities. You, for example, can allocate 10000 rubles from your budget for trading, I can safely trade on several tens of millions of rubles - everyone chooses for himself.

Quote from Wiktionary: "For example - for example, as an example, as an example (used when explaining, concretizing what was said before)". Now to you - your own words:

lexandros >>
It's especially annoying when you pick up some thoughts from the general discussion... You paraphrase it in your posts, and then present it as if it was originally intended as a pseudo-your idea...

khorosh >>:

Попробуйте простой трейлинг KimIV. Тоже надо подбирать. Но прибыль он может и не увеличит. При большом трейлингстопе много теряем, при маленьком раннее срабатывание-тоже недополучаем.

What if you close on stochastic?

basoon >>:

Это-же какие нервы нужно иметь? 00.00-06.00 - не новость. Пассивный способ принятия решения. Бывали у меня очень неплохие результаты. Отказался. Отказался именно потому, что "догонять" нужно увеличением (кратно) лоты.

It's true, you have to have nerves of iron. But you get used to it over time. I count the lot for 6 flips and at the 4th or 5th, if it goes to night, I cut it off. Statistically, 6 flips occur 1-2 times a year.

Of course, the system is not optimal in terms of high interest, but it is stable and I am upgrading it little by little.

genfed писал(а) >>

It's true, you have to have nerves of iron. But you get used to it over time. I count the lot for 6 flips and at the 4th or 5th, if it goes to night, I cut it off. Statistically, 6 flips occur 1-2 times a year.

Of course the system is not optimal in terms of large percentages, but it is stable and I am modernizing it little by little.

This is on which instrument and at what distance between the orders, if it is not a secret?

genfed писал(а) >>

What if you close on stochastic?

There are many ways to exit. It takes a long time to test all the ways.

khorosh >>:

Это на каком инструменте и при какой дистанции между ордерами, если не секрет?

EURUSD

genfed писал(а) >>

EURUSD

And the distance?

khorosh, could you please post your (modified by Kim) trawl snare here in ready form, because I am not good at programming and don't know where and what to fix there, or where to insert your piece. Thanks in advance.
Reason: