How to mark and download data from Mt4 / Mt5

Hi to all

For a Machine Learning experiment I need to mark some points in a 2 year data set, in order to be able to do so:

Is it possible to download data from 2 years in Mt4 or Mt5?

Is it possible to work in Mt4 or Mt5 2 years back, some how mark the points and export the data? If so how can it be done? How can I export 2 years of data? How can I mark the data? Can It be done by using vertical lines?

Or the only way is to upload the data bases into Mt4 / Mt5 jump back into the a specific data point, and in parallel mark the entries in the csv / excel file?

Alejandro Holguin:
Hi to all

For a Machine Learning experiment I need to mark some points in a 2 year data set, in order to be able to do so:

Is it possible to download data from 2 years in Mt4 or Mt5?

Is it possible to work in Mt4 or Mt5 2 years back, some how mark the points and export the data? If so how can it be done? How can I export 2 years of data? How can I mark the data? Can It be done by using vertical lines?

Or the only way is to upload the data bases into Mt4 / Mt5 jump back into the a specific data point, and in parallel mark the entries in the csv / excel file?

Use the MT5 Demo Accounts of MQ. EURUSD goes back to 1971.

You can use the option for the chart: "Show Period Seperator". It show weekends for e.g. daily chart, but days for 5 min charts.

Carl Schreiber #:

Use the MT5 Demo Accounts of MQ. EURUSD goes back to 1971.

You can use the option for the chart: "Show Period Seperator". It show weekends for e.g. daily chart, but days for 5 min charts.

Carl hi

Thanks for your answer, once I jump into  2 years back, is it possible to download all the data?

And If I want to mark specifics point in the market, should I use vertical lines? And how the mark points will look into the csv file?

Any help more than apreciated

Reason: