_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 108

FseXy:
All this talk about spread...still...

It was not wide spread that caused losses on my account! The EA has a max spread parameter for protection against this. What killed me was my broker being a thief! They did not honour my take profit levels but waited for the stop losses to close out my trades. And for the post that asked if it was American brokers that do this the answer is NO! All do this, all MT4 brokers do this. When I was using non professional ECN feed through MT4 (Hotspotfx-ATC Brokers) my trades were closing out when price had not even been there but a SL was lit up in MT4 as if it had, so I could not believe my eyes I double and triple checked and price had not been there! It could not have closed out my trades but their feed showed it had. WTF!!! Anyway It was Alpari UK that were the worst for me. They outright denied any wrong doing even after their fake "investigation" based on the evidence I showed them.

!

For the t/p to be hit the price has to go the spread beyond the t/p and are you sure the s/l lit up meant you were stopped out? Because my observation is it lights up about 10 pips away. Same with t/p. They light up when the price is close, not when the price has hit them.

FseXy:
All this talk about spread...still...

It was not wide spread that caused losses on my account! The EA has a max spread parameter for protection against this. What killed me was my broker being a thief! They did not honour my take profit levels but waited for the stop losses to close out my trades. And for the post that asked if it was American brokers that do this the answer is NO! All do this, all MT4 brokers do this. When I was using non professional ECN feed through MT4 (Hotspotfx-ATC Brokers) my trades were closing out when price had not even been there but a SL was lit up in MT4 as if it had, so I could not believe my eyes I double and triple checked and price had not been there! It could not have closed out my trades but their feed showed it had. WTF!!! Anyway It was Alpari UK that were the worst for me. They outright denied any wrong doing even after their fake "investigation" based on the evidence I showed them.

The above mentioned ECN brokers - providers are not professionals, get off MT4 if you want that, go with a broker that never has and never will offer MT4 for that. MT4 may well be the most popular trading platform for forex, but it does not mean the big players use it but feed off of the ones that do!

haha first goes spread then we can talk about other things... good trade execution is another must... ATC brokers is still in testing phase remember. HotSpot won several year awards for the fastest execution so they will evenutally fix it. Alpari UK I've heard about this also and a lot of brokers do this. now read this.... http://www.saxobank.com/Site/About_Us/PressRoom/Releases/MetaRMSpressrelease.pdf official black box from SaxoBank! to mess with traders accounts in MT4...

in MT4 sl/tp's are lid up when price is 10 pips away from specified number.

I know MT4 has some bugs, most are concerned about ticks loosing etc... MT5 should be better I hope

PipGuard:
All the indicators should be included in the .zip file on page 1 You have to copy all the indicators to the indicator folder found in the experts folder. The .set file goes in the preset folder and the .tmp file goes in the templates folder

Dear friends

Excuse my inexperience on EA ...

I would like to know if I can use the indicators of Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2 and the template for the version Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e?

Thanks

Traderbrasil

Yoorok:
Please ... Send me to mail kotovsk143@gmail.com, current versions of these experts ...

Your_Lucky_EURGBP.mq4, indicators and setting

! _rdb_Thunder_4WD_EURGBP.mq4, indicators and setting

Very please. We are grateful. Thank you.

hi my friend go there https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042

Settings

nck:
hi my friend go there https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042

Thank you!

Only now, the question arises ...

Answer please. why Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2.ex4 less income for the year interval, then Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1e.ex4, at the same interval.

Settings are not changed.

If anyone is able. Please explain why this is.

I would be very happy to see your settings of these experts.

your_lucky v1e on EURUSD

hey guys...I've been running this EA on a demo acnt on FXDD and so far the results are not that bad....I mean..losing some money but there's alot of trades with profit..what I want to know if somebody can help me is....why the losing trades are so high...

Please check the Statement and tell me if I need to chage anything

thanks alot

habanero02:
hey guys...I've been running this EA on a demo acnt on FXDD and so far the results are not that bad....I mean..losing some money but there's alot of trades with profit..what I want to know if somebody can help me is....why the losing trades are so high...

thanks alot

This expert trades on a pair of EURGBP, at the interval M5

habanero02:

thanks alot

This expert trades only on a pair of EURGBP, at the interval M5

Right. It was designed exclusively for EURGBP 5 minute chart during certain trading hours. Check the first post file "Brokers Time Set" to see what hours to set for your broker.

If you trade another pair, another timeframe or different hours, I don't think you can evaluate it fairly.

Yoorok:
This expert trades only on a pair of EURGBP, at the interval M5

1a

im using the version 1a on demo at instaforex ,i tried it at atc fxpro but did not work ,why?

Reason: