Join the Dots. - page 12

Hi all

Hi all,

Nice thread Kamper congratz!

Saintmo: don't know if it would work but as an idea for improovment of the EA. I've seen that all the loses the EA did were on the "wrong" side of Mega Trend.

If a dot appears and you have the conditions for buy, check for the dot to be Under the Mega Trend and for sell Over the Mega Trend indicator.

I've seen that the dot repainted when was not in the good position. 1 wrong case still remains...

Now something that really impressed me was mp6140's trades did with this strategy. If you look closer over the statement you'll see transactions made with a perfect precision. (1 pip far from disaster )

I'm refering to the transaction from 01.21 16.03-buy for 3 pips. On my chart it even never hit 1.9473 but it hit 1.9472 and went a loooong way down after that. He seemed like he knew from before where the Top will be.

It is not the only trade did like that you can find more searching one by one in mp's trade statement.

Man if that was not luck, you should write a book , congratulations!.

Victor

MP -- just WHO is that masked man anyway ??

zmax;180256 Hi all,

Now something that really impressed me was mp6140's trades did with this strategy. If you look closer over the statement you'll see transactions made with a perfect precision. (1 pip far from disaster )

I'm refering to the transaction from 01.21 16.03-buy for 3 pips. On my chart it even never hit 1.9473 but it hit 1.9472 and went a loooong way down after that. He seemed like he knew from before where the Top will be.

LOL and thank you --- modesty prevents me from telling you who i really am BUT i ride with my kimmosabe, on a white stallion and spend off hours making my bullets out of silver, to balm my ego !

being serious though, I have yelled about support and resistance till i turned blue (oh no, wait a min -- that was a stroke . . . . . sorry !)

any differences between your numbers are simply cause my broker aint your broker and they use diffferent numbers, but close enough and I almost always place my tp point ONE pip from the maximum, just so the broker HAS to go thru my ask to get to the top price ----- an old equities trick !

I must admit that I know how to use the ziggies and the HA candles, WHEN the market reverses trends and when that little critter down there is waiting to bite me, and i dont like getting bitten !

It is not the only trade did like that you can find more searching one by one in mp's trade statement.

BEGONE PEASANT ---- LUCK !!! HUMPHHH ![/SIZE]

thank you --- it was my way of presenting my bona fides, although it was really a minor way ---- how about giving entries and exits for each timeframe you can chart AT THE SAME TIME and being correct continuously ??

LOL -- Just having fun --- never take me seriously ! (now theres a conundrum, huh ?)

enjoy and trade well

mp

KaMpeR:
Hi Bear

Seeing as how this is a rip-off of your system, I honestly have no objection to you being around and welcome your input, thanks.

Float is there for no specific reason, but when it agrees with Swing_ZZ, you can almost be guaranteed that the reverse direction is 99% going to be valid.

When trading manually I often double the lots I trade when Float and Swing_ZZ agree.

When trading manually I also load NonLagZigZag_V2, found on your thread, and if all three pick the same point, I go big. :-)

Quick question please. Does your Clock indicator work correctly, when I load the version that I have it shows my local time the same as GMT, but my system is set top GMT+2?

Cheers

Wayne

Hey Kamp,

My Clock works fine. I just have 2 allow DLL imports. Im not sure why it gives u GMT time. It supposed to draw from MT4 & your OS. Anyone else know? I will give u the version I have.

Im glad to be here.

Bear-

Files:
clock_v1_2.ex4  15 kb

Thanks

mp6140:
===================================

does that happen on ALL timeframes or just the one minute, which can take a bit to process all the information ?

what i try to do is clean out all the custom indicators (and most of the others that i dont use) which reduces the processing time as you switch from timeframe to timeframe --- i just throw them all into a folder outside of the indicators folder and it seems to help speed up things !

mp

Hey mp6140, thanks for the "tip"... im so used to scalp the M1 chart I was trying to test this strategy at that.... and, by the way, it seems to work very nice too.

KaMpeR: Did you coded this "Trend Histo" indicator? Do you have the mq4 file to post here? Thanks in advance

Regards

operations:
This system seems to be very nice... the only problem is that the Trend Histo indicator is SOOOOOOOOOOOO slow... is there a replacement for this indicator or a way to make it faster?... Regards

Hi Operations

Just a quick question please. Why on earth would you want it to be any faster and what purpose would that serv in this strategy?

Could you please explain, then I may be able to answer or point you at a different indicator that may suit your needs?

Thanks

Wayne

Thank you very much for the system Kamper. Thanks go to MP6140 too. With his input and posts I have picked up some new ideas. I'd love to trade like him someday.

I've modified some of your rules a bit Kamper, but I am still tweaking. I will be sure to disclose everything if successful. Here is todays "work" so far trading 1 standard lot on a 10k account.

Files:
pipjumpin.htm  10 kb
pipjumpin.gif  5 kb

zmax:
Hi all,

Nice thread Kamper congratz!

Saintmo: don't know if it would work but as an idea for improovment of the EA. I've seen that all the loses the EA did were on the "wrong" side of Mega Trend.

If a dot appears and you have the conditions for buy, check for the dot to be Under the Mega Trend and for sell Over the Mega Trend indicator.

I've seen that the dot repainted when was not in the good position. 1 wrong case still remains...

Victor

Hey Victor, how are you, thanks for stopping by.

Nice observation that, just checked back in time, and if one wanted to trade this on M15 or M30, it saves a bunch of invalid trades. Even on H4 timeframe there are some that will now not be taken and it makes the trades almost 99% safer.

Cheers

Wayne

lepiricus:
Thank you very much for the system Kamper. Thanks go to MP6140 too. With his input and posts I have picked up some new ideas. I'd love to trade like him someday. I've modified some of your rules a bit Kamper, but I am still tweaking. I will be sure to disclose everything if successful. Here is todays "work" so far trading 1 standard lot on a 10k account.

Thanks Lep, man you gotta love that graph.

Reason: