Piplite v1.0 - page 28

kdforextrader:
Account Portion = 4

Equity Protection % = 50

Piplite got up to 12 Buys earlier this morning, hit Equity Protection at 50%, and closed at a loss.

Anybody else got the same result?

Yes. This morning's progression was a killer.

Yes I was using different settings, but similar result. 10 buys all closed out at a loss. My settings were fine on a backtest from Jan 1st till now actually. Havent been able to find any settings which work on today's killer drop.

results

Account Portion = 1

Equity Protection % = 50

So far my results are different.

I also had 12 buys. All are still open trades. Looks like they might go into profit soon. My maximumrisk = 5%. What is your risk set at?

profit

Wow! All 12 trades closed out at a profit. 2.5% profit for the first day of my testing. Piplite just opened a sell to start a new progression. Great start!

piplite can we change it?

i have this expert advisor (from tsd)i would like to make the selling and the buying seperate is it possible ? and if so can you.so an example is

it buys and order then if the direction changes it will sell but then all of a sudden the two orders are hedged against each other and it waits until it opens another order.then finally when that order make profit it close all three.

i want to make it so the buyin and selling are seperate i guess it has something to do with magic #.maybe i can set one piplite to buy only then one to sell only after a programmer changes it.i dont know but i know it works through backtesting quite well. any ideas?thanks

PIplite is the ea adpative rsi is the indicator it needs

Trading time ???

ludowillems:
First of all, thanks for this great piece of work and for sharing it. I go live today and was wondering about the setting of the trading times: the .tpl-file sets it to start:21:00 an stop at 09:00. Is this the best setting? I tried to make it run 24/24, but entering 0 as start and 24 as endtime gives a funny dispay: it ads the GMT offset on top so the chart shows start 1 and 25.

Thanks for your advice.

Bets regards,

Ludo

Bonjour Ludo,

I tried demo FXDD (1hr ahead of CET, your and my time) with 0 and 23. In the chart I see Trade Start Time 0 Trade Time End 23

Regards

I am currently testing on two platforms..will give feed back.So far looks solid

Trading time??

First of all, thanks for this great piece of work and for sharing it. I go live today and was wondering about the setting of the trading times: the .tpl-file sets it to start:21:00 an stop at 09:00. Is this the best setting? I tried to make it run 24/24, but entering 0 as start and 24 as endtime gives a funny dispay: it ads the GMT offset on top so the chart shows start 1 and 25.

Thanks for your advice.

BeST regards,

Ludo

Please somebody tell me what to do

I recently installed the v3.1 and I dont know what to put into the

Account setting- Set you account info (Do i have to put the exact amount in my account into this section?)

Money Management set- ???

Set trading parameters???

Set days and time to trade???

Please I want to know what I am suppose to type into the 4 sections.

Please help me out.

I also want what I need to do

Hi All,

Thank you very much to make a good EA,

But, I also want to know better Seting for this EA,

I already looked for good number of each parameters, but all result is going to negative.

only first few days, make profit, then going down. finally Minus.

can somebody tell to me Positive Seting example?

My broker is Alpari UK, 500$ micro account,

any pairs, any timeframe.

Reason: