Piplite v1.0 - page 31

Demo Statement and Info

Not testing EA anymore. Need successful SET file.

James666:
Has anyone had success with this EA since the markets started trending? I have used it in the past, but also used pipmaker. I lost my backside with pipmaker yesterday. Has this EA been working well over he past few days?

I have used it but not with success. Yesterday PipLite took another chunk out of my backside as well. Used the set file posted for GBPUSD, 30 min. Lost earlier, but thought things would settle down toward summertime. Wrong. I would advise caution using this. You may be lucky but probably not lucky enough to use this successfully over time.

Good morning everybody,

I have been running piplite on live for 2 weeks now. I am applying built-in settings and it is going ok.

Yet on this forum I could'nt see any explanations about PROFIT settings: max-target-skew-risk...

Will you tell us more on this subject?

thank you so much

i figured it out recently its hard to explain though.heres what i did i ran the tester with visual mode on and changed the skew setting and then figured out

that it is changed by a percentage or something like that good luck!

Why profit target is set on 1$ when, at each trade, piplite always get more than 1$, even with 0.01 lot?

uh all i can say is test it .........but if you want it to work in the long run stay away from the japanese crosses and think small like 10 cents and 1 penny(unless your working with more than 50000 dollars) also if you dont put any trend and/or time protection on it eventually youll get drawn down bad or blown up so good luck.by the way this is just my opinion not what the writer

of the program has stated. later

Thanks Iron, for your EA.. I'm testing it since some months. One question: why often Piplite opens opposite orders? I mean when it opens one buy order and near a short order. When Piplite decides to go buying, it's better to opens only buy orders.. isn't it?

he answered this question many posts back there somewhere.but anyways it has to do with piplite trying to find the right i mean wrong direction (lol).

reverse Buy - Sell

Hi everybody...

i'm italian and I apologize everybody for my bad english..

i'm new of this forum and i'm tring Piplite3.1 since 2 weeks with different result on Alpari and FXpro...and with different crosses..

first of all i'd like to thanks Iron for for the EA

second I've an question for all user...

is there the possibility to make Piplite follow the trend,(open Buy when the trand is Up, open sell when the trend is Down) and not the countrary as it always do??

is there any setting to change??

I think if this is possible ( with low take profit) the EA could have better results

thanks everybody...

Hi everybody...

i'd like to show you the result of Piplite on the EURGBP from the beginning of

the year till now... with the same setting i had similar results on EURUSD..

very impressive..!!!

Files:
Reason: