Piplite v1.0 - page 32

i see you are not using trend protect that might work in the long run for

eur/gbp but other ones are asking for trouble.thats my opinion

input =reverse direction =false

hey you can do that i think its more dangerous though,in the { input} change that to = false and it with trade with the trend

sorry i dont speak italian yet

I understand you perfectly...!!!

thanks a lot for the tips..!!

lots

sorry as calculates the size of the lots pipilite?

Tanks

Loss after 10 days

Open the rapport.

#Signal_Bars_v71.ex4 was not loaded according to journal in the test. Is it the problem?

#Signal_Bars_v71.ex4 is only graffiti.

bomeyer1964:
Open the rapport.

#Signal_Bars_v71.ex4 was not loaded according to journal in the test. Is it the problem?

Piplite Take profit e stop loss

excused my English, like tax a take profit to Piplite if fortune teller the trend? Piplite has opened a position short and e' gone in gain but it has not closed the position and now and in loss!

Small account and big minimum lot size

The main reason is that FXCM have a minimum lot size 0.1 and when testing on a 5K account piplite is forced to run a higher risk so that big price movement kill the account (SL).

20K account with lot 0.1 is good.

bomeyer1964:
Open the rapport.

trailing stop

how adopts a position trailing the stop on Piplite? thanks

Dear all,

I have been reading this thread for quite some time, and I think the changes made to EA by iron (with all contributions) is a really good EA.

I am thinking on taking live from next monday and want to have everything ready to do it.

I have read the Advanced settings word document for instructions regardless the money managment but not everything got clear to me (english is not my primary language). For what I have understood, for the GBP/USD pair, we do not need to change anything (except for the money managment routines). It means that the EA itself has all the inputs to correctly (hope) trade this currency pair.

My question is: WHAT IS THE INPUT VALUE FOR ACCOUNT BALANCE?

I want to use it on two account I have one that just allows me to trade 0.1 lots and other that allows me to trade 0.01 lots.

On the 0.1 lots account I have 20.000,00. What should be the account balance for this account?

On the 0.01 lots account I have 15.000,00. The same question here.

Another question that will make thinks easier. How can I force the EA to start tradding a specific lot amount? For instance 0.01 on the 15.000,00 account?

Hope someone can help me out

Regards

Paulo

Reason: