Piplite v1.0 - page 24

ChicagoRob:
Exactly the same on my terminal. I guess we just have

to be patient.

Rob

thanks for your responses rob, so we wait and see what happens

i forgot to ask you something.. what is the purpose of the other files posted on the first page of this thread? what is that .tpl file for and the others, cause the only thing that i am running is the mq4 file itself and i haven't put anything else in the mt4 folders as far as i remember? and you can also tell me what currency pairs are you using. gbpusd m30 and what abot eurusd m30 is it ok too ? ok it's getting too late ill post again tomorrow

Version 3.0 BUG?

Hi Iron,

I use IBFX and found some bugs:

Initial Account = 2500

IBFXmicro = true

Portion = 4.0

MaximumRisk = 5.0

However, on chart EA shows:

Portion Balance = 2615.00

Total Risk on Account Percent = 13

Profit Targe = 18.20

MaxProfit = 4.29

This doesn't look correct at all.

Another Bug:

Initial Account = 10000

IBFXmicro = true

Portion = 4.0

MaximumRisk = 5.0

However, EA shows on chart the same thing as above with Starting lot size 0.01.

Profit Targe = 18.20

MaxProfit = 4.29

Starting lot size = 0.01

This doesn't look correct. When Initial Account changed, Portion Balance, Total Risk, Starting lot size did not change.

Please take a look and advise. Thanks!

Bugs, eh? I see no bugs. Look at my attachments. Picture 10 is my account with a portion of 10 on my live account with IBFX (micro). Picture 4 shows that Piplite is trading and making money.

v/r

kdforextrader:
Hi Iron,

I use IBFX and found some bugs:

Initial Account = 2500

IBFXmicro = true

Portion = 4.0

MaximumRisk = 5.0

Profit Targe = 18.20

MaxProfit = 4.29

Files:
picture10.jpg  28 kb
picture4.jpg  88 kb

Piplite v3.1

All,

Some folks were concerned about their overlays displaying "inaccurate" information. This isn't cause for alarm however I agree that it should ALWAYS be correct. When Piplite initializes, it looks at the variables that are initially set. The initial lot size isn't calculated until a buy or sell request is initiated then the correct lot size is displayed.

I have posted a change to Piplite so it always displays the correct starting lot size. I removed the lot sizing calculator out of the function and into the start loop so it is constantly calculated and displayed correctly.

Go here and get v3.1

Happy Trading

Interbank FX is introducing 5th decimal pricing!

Interbank FX is introducing 5th decimal pricing!

How will this affect Piplite EA?

Thanks

J

I've just done a backtest from Jan 1 to today on M5 GBPUSD and set the ARSI period to 5 and Profit Skew to 5. Looks very promising, check it out guys!

5 Decimal Broker

All,

Piplite Autodetects broker decimal. Piplite doesn't send a TP or SL to the broker (unless you use POSL) so broker decimal really isn't a factor! It's inherently stealthy because it's an equity trader.

However, not to worry, autodetection works fine!

v/r

Hi Iron,

Have you thought about the NFA's new rule regarding on the prohibiting of hedge trading? Will it affect the Piplite trading on IBFX? Thanx.

asam

Version 3.1 BUG?

Hi Iron,

Thanks for version 3.1. Some parts were fixed, but there's still a problem. Here are two instances:

Initial Account = 2500

IBFXmicro = true

Portion = 4.0

MaximumRisk = 5.0

Portion Balance = 2624.00

Profit Targe = 18.20

MaxProfit = 8.15

Starting Lot Size = 0.13

With initial account = $2500 and Portion = 4, how can Portion Balance = 2624.00 and Starting Lot Size = 0.13? This doesn't look correct!

------------

Initial Account = 2500

IBFXmicro = true

Portion = 2.0

MaximumRisk = 5.0

Portion Balance = 5248

Total Risk on Account Percent = 25

Profit Targe = 36.40

MaxProfit = 8.15

Starting lot size = 0.26

How can you have Portion Balance higher than Initial account amt? Also the lotsize and Risk is too large for $2500. Please use the inputs above to test and you'll see what I mean.

Please take a look and fix. Thank you!

lron:
All,

Some folks were concerned about their overlays displaying "inaccurate" information. This isn't cause for alarm however I agree that it should ALWAYS be correct. When Piplite initializes, it looks at the variables that are initially set. The initial lot size isn't calculated until a buy or sell request is initiated then the correct lot size is displayed.

I have posted a change to Piplite so it always displays the correct starting lot size. I removed the lot sizing calculator out of the function and into the start loop so it is constantly calculated and displayed correctly.

Go here and get v3.1

Happy Trading
Reason: