Piplite v1.0 - page 33

Long BackTest

It seems really interesting. Is there somewhere a backtest for several years ?

Ten year Back Test - average of 30% yearly !

I've made a backtest from 1999-2009 on EURGBP pair and results are pretty good. Parameters are the default one except money management that is deactivated and lot size and increment are set to 0.1.

Result is near 300% in 10 years, that makes 30% per year with a maximal drawdown of 25%.

Same test was made on EURUSD but with a lot size of 0.01.

does this EA not work with blessing? I am using the stochastic version of blessing which has opened trades. Piplite opened some trades a few days ago, but not since blessing did.

Any ideas?

add progression lots to piplite

I got it done...haven't code in a long time....

Hi, I'm a newbie... I've seen that this EA trades only from 9 to 21 GMT... Is this normal? This way it doesn't trade during the whole european day time... Why? Or am I wrong?

I like this EA very much. I've been testing it for only 10 days, but I started with $3000, now my demo balance is almost $3400. In the meantime I've tested several other EAs (Blessing, Blessing with stochastic indicator, PipMaker, etc): they all have burned my account. I'll keep on testing PipLite again.

I've kept default settings, except the following:

TradeHourStart: 0

TradeHourEnd: 23

NFP_Friday: True

Thanks, you've done really a great job.

Magic number

Is this best on a 30 min Chart or a 1 hr chart?

Is anyone using the Trending Indicator on?

0r the ARSI indicator on?

What is the BEST combinations?

trading time

Thanks I was thinking about trying this with NO time frame limitation. I do not see the advantage of trading only after hours. If some one can teach me why we should limit the time to 22 - 9 I would appreciate it.

castioni:
I like this EA very much. I've been testing it for only 10 days, but I started with $3000, now my demo balance is almost $3400. In the meantime I've tested several other EAs (Blessing, Blessing with stochastic indicator, PipMaker, etc): they all have burned my account. I'll keep on testing PipLite again.

I've kept default settings, except the following:

TradeHourStart: 0

TradeHourEnd: 23

Thanks, you've done really a great job.

What does NFP_Friday mean?

Chart Time

What time are these successful trades happening? 1 hr, 30 min's or?

david.petard:
I've made a backtest from 1999-2009 on EURGBP pair and results are pretty good. Parameters are the default one except money management that is deactivated and lot size and increment are set to 0.1.

Result is near 300% in 10 years, that makes 30% per year with a maximal drawdown of 25%.

Same test was made on EURUSD but with a lot size of 0.01.
Reason: