Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 20

Georgiy Merts:

It is a real sign. But the compiler will understand it only when it's in the right place. Just like a hard sign - you won't know what it stands for, but if it's in the right place you'll immediately know what it is (or maybe not a sound, but a character).

1 ) What is the intended use of the single right slash " / "?

2 ) HOW can you tell if it's in the right place?

And there's still the question of no right double slashes in the code if my comments after the right double slashes are missing.

Georgiy Merts:

After the slashes and to the end of the line. And starting on a new line, it starts compiling again until double slashes are encountered. And so on.

But correctly written - we have to try.

If you want to get an answer to your question - post screenshots, like above. This way it will be easier to understand what you want.

What kind of screenshots am I gonna post? Blank ones? Without slashes? Without MY comments ?

Odessa.Guest stops a passerby

( Guest ) --- -Madam. Can you tell me how to get to Deribasovskaya ?

(Passerby) --- You go straight ahead. Turn right at the first lane. You go down the first lane and go to the end of the lane. At the very end of the alley is Uncle Seema's house. Ask for Uncle Seema and he will take you to the slaughterhouse.

( Guest ) - ---- Why do I need an abattoir?

( Passerby ) -Because the slaughterhouse has the head of a cow that was slaughtered two days ago.

( Guest ) --- What do I need a cow's head for?

( Passerby ) --- To fuck her brains out.

( Guest ) --- Why would I want it?

( Passerby ) --- Because we're standing on Deribasovskaya.

Good night, everybody.

Zvezdochet:

1 ) What is the intended use of the single right slash " / "?

2 ) HOW can you tell if the slash is in the right place?

1) The division operator.

2) You don't have to define it, you just have to take into account what you want to do and put the characters you want to do it with.

Zvezdochet:
And there is still a question about complete absence of right double slashes in code if my comments after right double slashes are absent.

Well, if there are no double slashes, it means that there are no comments in code. The compiler will try to figure out the whole code.

Zvezdochet:
And there is another question about the complete absence of right double slashes in the code, if my comments after the right double slashes are missing.
It does not matter whether your comments or not. They can be removed.
Here's another trick, an example:
input int param=5; //Just parameter
In this situation, the "Simple parameter" will be a description of the input parameter of Expert Advisor, indicator, etc.

Zvezdochet:

1 ) What is the purpose of the single right slash " / "?

2 ) HOW can you tell if the slash is in the right place?

1) As written above, it is a division sign.
2) There is a help for that.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
1) As written above, is a division sign.
2) There is a reference for such cases.

What a busy, busy thread! It's obvious that real programmers are facing each other to the death!

----

Back in the day, when I was teaching a programming course, I had a student with a mental disorder. He teased me and the group with questions, such as: - why is the function OrderSend and not SendOrder, what is the secret here? He was stuck, poor guy, on this insoluble riddle, and that was the end of the entire course. And then there was this one, he was a student, on his way to get a red diploma. And decided that he had to habitually learn ALL MQL4 functions, and then he automatically became a real Tru-Programmer)).

So far the discussion is only 20 pages long, you guys are lazy, you're not reaching the "Does the Grail exist" threads )))))

"The monkey and the spectacles" is a Krylov fable.

Reason: