RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 41

FX Simple Signals,

I know that you were one of the first vendor with RAS. Besides, as I know - you bring the buyers to RAS when RAS service was opened from the beginning.

We know it.

And all the problems will be solved when you will have your own home/page/website with RAS where you will collect your potential subscribers who like your systems and who like what you are doing.

Same with me for elite section - we need home with RAS. because I am not doing hedge with elite section and I do not want for elite section signals to be mixed with the other vendors.

Same with other top vendors. There are no more than 10 of them right now.

It was good idea to separate the vendors from each other. It is old idea created on this thread.

As I know - the developers are doing something about it so will see ... new service version will be after 1 month.

about new version

Sorry, when you will upload new version of RAS EA ?

Today or tomorrow.

They are making installer now as I know.

newdigital:

Because what you are saying - it is ranking for buyers.

Hi ND,

Yes, you are right! But who pay for RAS and seller ? Buyer ! So thought we should make it clear and simple for buyer easy to choose profitable system.

Thank you,

ATM

Well.

It was discussed many times.

For example.

Max DD $ and Max DD % of system

If I will use IBFXm with EURUSDm with 0.01 lot size and you will use Alpari rus with 1 lot size so my max DD $ will be more good just because of your broker and lot size.

Max DD %?

If based on equity so we have it on the graph in advanced stats. And we have DD based on balance as well.

Besides, the systems are too different: hedge only with 200 open trades, martingale only, martingale + hedge, old classical style and so on.

This max DD % will not show the real performance.

Max profit $ and Max profit % of system

Same. It will be different for different vendors.

The only dalgerious factors are the following:

- Drawdown Factor (based on equity)

- min/max lot size;

- min/max number of active trades.

And simple formula:

Signal Performance Factor (SPF) = SPF = DD_Factor * Nact_Factor * Nlot_Factor

where

- DD_Factor = Drawdown Factor (based on equity)

- Nlot_Factor = Lot Size Factor

- Nact_Factor = Active Trades Factor.

And the problem is solved.

All hedge and most of martingale systems are having SPF below zero (negative value). Just one SPF index can solve all the problems.

But as I said - a lot of people like martingale. And a lot of people like hedge. It is as community or clubs you know ...

If we understand the democracy in general so all the system should exist in the world.

The only problem is that different system category should have different section/home.

ID 878?

I agree. It is difficult to follow by RAS as a buyer: 1 pips, 2 pips, 1 pips, 2 pips ...

I agree.

ooooooopssss!!!!!!!!!

Was reading the wrong thread.

EuroCatchFX - I have a 1 3 pip spread demo

...and I am getting just about all loses.

Ref to: EuroCatchFX - RAS Id 878

Conclusions: I don't think there is a broker out there where this will be profitable live. IMO

ut2

RAS went dead!!

Hi

my RAS smiley icon just turned to a cross for no apparent reason - Help please!!!

Simon

dimlat:
Hi

my RAS smiley icon just turned to a cross for no apparent reason - Help please!!!

Simon

sorted it - please ignore !!

Reason: