Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 27

Bravo for Julius

Kenny Rogers:
Julius,

I have no doubt of what you say. I thank you for sharing this system as it seems novel and interesting. Although, I can't understand why you would repeat the same exposure when you know full well the outcome.

So what do you do with all the pips you make? Any vacation plans?

Most people would want to know the nitty gritty of your system. But I'm weird, it interesting to know the system, but it's far more interesting to figure out what kind of person is behind the system. So you must have made your million now, with the results you have...how does it feel? Was making money too easy that you felt obliged to give back by providing the system to the public?

Hi Kenny,

If you feel weird, and interesting more to figure the person behind the system, then I also feel the same.

I feel weird, and interesting how you react with Julius thread.

while others reply and talk about their demo result, and give any advice to improve the system, and so surprise for me that you reply and ask Julius how his feeling made millions money.

It has no relation with this thread. And, seems no contribution to development of this thread.

Better for us to test this system in demo. If it is good..., say it to public that it is good. Give credit to the inventor.

If it is bad..., publish it to public. Ask for any feedback to make it better in the future.

Bravo for Julius for his "Dare" and "Generousity" share his IDEA.....

Opening trades at once on all 14 pairs

Hello, henj4yz,

I see that your reply is the most current date of this read concerning

the T101 system. I would like to ask a question of you about

executing all 14 pairs at once to start the Indicator Account (IA).

How is this done.

Thanks for your help.

daldup

Found the script for opening 14 pairs for T101

Please disregard my plea for help. I did find the script to open all 14

pairs. Had problems compiling script in MetaEditor to get the ex4 file.

I was getting a "cannot launch the compiler" message. The metatrader

I was using was missing the metalang(compiler) file and after I secured

a copy of metalang, copied it into my MetaTrader folder, I was able to

compile successfuly.

daldup

Long Journey

Good Day to All,

I,ve been followed T101 from others Forum, this my first time posting at TSD. Basket Trading become more interesting after discussion / sharing /etc.

But for me a lot of traders/forumers like use "Shortcut" too lazy to read from begining of page.

As for me, as normal human i am lazy too, what i did find some partner do "small group activity "do some short like brainstorming or discussion. Try to grasp as many as possible the Information about this technique.

Our "Good Teacher Julius" for sure will not answering repeated question!

As my team total 5 pax, after read the T101 forum we divided it into few categorize. We try to segregate it into to make easy for reference in future.

Finally it become our manual book. Some Trader simply request that manual book. It is OK but, for me "Easy Come Easy Go"

Some of important point that we divide into some portion:

1) Money Management

2) News

3) Time Zone

4) EA/Robot

5) Technique

6) General Info

To Julius & Others Friends "Happy Trading"

dear saifulsyn,

pls share your experience here and everybody can learn.

zord.

Let me get it straight

Ok there are 2 indicators abit kiasu.

Orest indicator on the 15 shows GBPUSD and GBPJPY showing strength on the 15min Column

And T101 EA tells me that GBPUSD and GBPCHF and AUDJPY show positive sooo....

I should short GBPUSD and GBPJPY and buy USDCAD?

But how I know when they change?

I only know about the changes after I see the chart where price breaks the recent low.

Would totally appreciate if anyone enlighten me?

Files:
18.gif  162 kb

Frequently asked questions

Hi:

I have read up to page 6 of this thread. I intend reading the

entire thread. However is there a "Frequently Asked Questions" link or post that I can read on this trading method?

Thank you

subribe

i can't subscribe to this thread.

any experts can advise pls?

Done over 300pips from this morning.

Went bold and had it going.

Need to ask you guys about this IA

With the below screen capture. Notice the EURGBP. It is in a downtrend on the weekly and daily TF while the 4hr and 1hr are on the uptrend.

Does it mean I should short the EURGBP and buy the GBPCHF?

Reason: