put it on as discussed here ie cci 2 2 2 2 and then time

frame 5, 15, 30, 30 or 5 ,15, 30, 60

and then the second ff bars set to the same time frame, ie

if I am trading the 5 min charts I may put time frame

15 15 15 15 and then 4 different cci that you like

to use. This is a very good filter when put together

with the first forex freedom bars.. you are seeing

trend over time frame and then trend also over

different cci on next higher time frame (I recommend)

you could do it on the same time frame 5 for example,

but for me I prefer using the 15 min setting for this second

ff bars if I am trading the 5 min charts and using for example

cci 7, 14, 21 and 50 another set could be 5, 14, 20, 63

there are tons of options but choose your four cci you

want to use as a filter that they all would have to be

long for the bars to all be green and all below 0 for the

bars to be red... so I just don't recommend using

very high cci like 102 or 252 even on the 5 min tf

but that is my personal choice from my experience.

All the best

Brian

I find that when u wait for all the indic to allign in a direction, then the trend would have been spent.

Is this observation peculiar to me??

this system repaints like hell

Greentrader:
I find that when u wait for all the indic to allign in a direction, then the trend would have been spent. Is this observation peculiar to me??

Yeh im getting killed out here too. Would love some input from the guys who have been trading this sytem for a while. I get the feeling they have all moved on though and cancelled their subscription to this thread. Anybody out there?

CCI's set to 2?

What does all the CCI's set to 2 mean?

hi

means CCI period parameter set to 2

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Guaranteed?

A-GAME:
Yeh im getting killed out here too. Would love some input from the guys who have been trading this sytem for a while. I get the feeling they have all moved on though and cancelled their subscription to this thread. Anybody out there?

I do not find this system working well in these last days. I wonder why?

Did this guarantee expire? Any updates or improvements or further developments?

Would be great to hear of traders with experience with this system to give current update!

Please let us know.

Ron

ronrhodes:
I do not find this system working well in these last days. I wonder why?

Did this guarantee expire? Any updates or improvements or further developments?

Would be great to hear of traders with experience with this system to give current update!

Please let us know.

Ron

There never was a guarantee. There is no such thing in forex. This system was built off an indicator that repaints. It never had any merit to begin with as far as I'm concerned. It was another system that looked pretty when you looked back, but repainted in forward testing.

hi all here

this is a very nice thread,

i m so interested in this system, i'v been moving from 1 system to another and i found this 1 is so cool,

i read all the posts, i think things is getting so coufuseing right now,

all guys here use different seting for FFB and also too many versions

so could we get this system straight from the experinced guys here to suggest one version of FFB and to tell us the best settings of it,

i'm using 5,15,30,60 with original cci 34,34,14,14

and 5,5,5,5 with same cci settings with the other filters like BS filter and XO

DM continuation like all here,

what i mean to united the settings the most accurate settings for FFB and which is the best version i use combination of V2 which is FX freedom bars and the original one posted in the first post.

that's coz the thread became so crowded with many opinions and thoughts

thnx for all the efforts here,

jturns23:
There never was a guarantee. There is no such thing in forex. This system was built off an indicator that repaints. It never had any merit to begin with as far as I'm concerned. It was another system that looked pretty when you looked back, but repainted in forward testing.

I dont know if you have actually used the system but it extremely profitable. If you have used the system and are not having success then you are obviously not using it correctly. I suggest reading the entire thread again, i have now read it three times and found all the answers i needed. Good luck...

cableguy_mcm:
hi all here

this is a very nice thread,

i m so interested in this system, i'v been moving from 1 system to another and i found this 1 is so cool,

i read all the posts, i think things is getting so coufuseing right now,

all guys here use different seting for FFB and also too many versions

so could we get this system straight from the experinced guys here to suggest one version of FFB and to tell us the best settings of it,

i'm using 5,15,30,60 with original cci 34,34,14,14

and 5,5,5,5 with same cci settings with the other filters like BS filter and XO

DM continuation like all here,

what i mean to united the settings the most accurate settings for FFB and which is the best version i use combination of V2 which is FX freedom bars and the original one posted in the first post.

that's coz the thread became so crowded with many opinions and thoughts

thnx for all the efforts here,

Hi cableguy. I have now used three different freedom bars and have not noticed much difference at all. I had them running on the same chart for a while by accident and didnt notice anything different. The original cci settings were supposed to be 2,2,2,2. I am not sure why the indi download had the settings 34,34,14,14 but i have always used 2,2,2,2 as described and they work perfectly. The main thing i have noticed with this system is it is best used when trading in the direction of the trend say over the last 125 bars or so? Open positions once the current candle has closed and trade in the direction of the overall trend and you will most definately make pips. I have been trading this system live for about 3 weeks now and im averaging 50-100 pips each day with very minimal losses. Im not familiar with the other indis you described but as always no indicator should be used on its own so look for others that support the freedom bars and you will feel more comfortable making trades. Having said that, the freedom bars are about as close as i have ever come to finding an indi i would use entirely on its own and we should all be thanking suk1000k for sharing this wonderful system. Thanks suk!!!! Good luck cableguy and remember, persistence and screen time will teach you all you need to know my friend...

Reason: