Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 43

Good entry for GU today

Good Entry for GU today with HEIKEN ASHI FOREX FREEDOM BAR from SUK1000k.

Vertical Black Dot, early entry,

Vertical Blue Line, good entry.

ServerUang:
Good Entry for GU today with HEIKEN ASHI FOREX FREEDOM BAR from SUK1000k.

Vertical Black Dot, early entry,

Vertical Blue Line, good entry.

Would you share your Pivotlevel display indicator on your left side of your screen? Thx!!!

Manuel

Hi ms119, here it is Pivot indi that I usually used

Files:

how to used

time frame

bagi petua sikit dah lost many time

Hi,

an alert would be find to catch signal faster. Great threat!

Hello fellow traders. Forex Freedom Bars repaint and change prior data of entry/exit signals correct? You can't trade off that...I haven't looked at it live but it doesn't sound good from what I've read.

So with that said, does the FX Freedom BarsNRP (no re-paint) work? I will be looking at live data to see if it gets screwy.

I like the indicator, but I do not want to trade off it live until I know the NRP actually IS what it says it is.

Otherwise I'm looking at a similar indicator that doesn't repaint (supposedly!).

thanks,

jay

saw something similar for XO -- the presentation the same

don't even know how to read it -- more red, more blue ?

so I do empathy with your puzzling situation !

I am studying a multimeter, but don't know how to use -- WPR% (esp the percentage show) -- anyone use this WPR% thing before -- on 5 M chart ?

Forex Freedom changing

Hi everybody!

I've seen that FF is changing a little bit when recharged. I don't have pics now, but I'll post soon as I get the signal.

Did someone see the same thing?

This happens usually in an rangebound marke.

Forex Freedom author

Hi,

I just want to note that the FF author is a guy called elihayun and he made another indicator, calle BuySell indicators, posted below.

Files:

I can not make the EA work. I have to have all the indicators attached to the chart? Where can I find them all?

Reason: