Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 34

dperfectone
dperfectone  

Which TF we can use this?

Hello guys,

First of all I would like to thank the creators of this trading system.

I was observing and backtesting the system yet I really found it very profitable.

how i use this system is when the 15 mins and 30 mins are all aligned. When it closes I enter a short or a long depending on the colors of the bars.

Target can be at least 40 pips aggressive and 20 pips conservative.

Happy trading to all.

me
me  

Indicators are mostly useless, better look at price action.This thing is madness, entering a trade on colored squares....

shahcreed
shahcreed  

Hi guys!does anyone develop any EA for this freedom bars?currently i traded manually & the results are quite impressive.I think it is better if we have EA to trade for us.

Thrall
Thrall  

very interesting, what stoploss are using?

1Dave7
1Dave7  
simonsmart:
make this system to EA scalper will be great! anyone tried?

I have created about 50 - 100 Ea's so far. This freedom indicator puts out weird values to each up and down buffer for each TF. I have yet to figure out why it is doing this. There should be only one value for the up or down of each timeframe. Right now sometimes there is a value in the up (and) the down buffer for any given TF of the Freedom indicator?? I am confused on this!

Dave

<<<

amicron
amicron  

i think it help freedom bars to trade

very interesting upgrade for my system

#try to combine# decision

arphill
arphill  

Nice combinated Fx Freedom & Real Macd

Thanks suk1000k for sharing

I was found new system for my trades

this rules : SL = 30 pips TP = 40 + more

just watching & waiting cross 5M Macd with same colours Fx Freedom follow the trend and gain much more green pips

Files:
LightampMagic
LightampMagic  

Alert

Hi Guys

can anyone put an alert when all the bars get red or when all the bars get blue

thanks

viv108
viv108  

Can this system be turned into an EA?

Siuol
Siuol  

I like this idea of using the MACD to help with getting better entries and exits. Are those the only two indicators you are using and if so, are you still having success with this method?

arphill:
Nice combinated Fx Freedom & Real Macd

Thanks suk1000k for sharing

I was found new system for my trades

this rules : SL = 30 pips TP = 40 + more

just watching & waiting cross 5M Macd with same colours Fx Freedom follow the trend and gain much more green pips

Files: