LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 18

denis_orlov писал(а) >>

I visited a magician too....
But apparently. the extent of my scepticism was so great that she could tell me NOTHING.
Also not fake, vast experience, magical).

If you don't believe her she won't see anything - 100% (your defence is triggered)

Richie >>:

Петр, интересно, а вы сами по интуиции торгуете?

"Not at all."

denis_orlov писал(а) >>

I visited a magician too....
But apparently. the extent of my scepticism was so great that she could tell me NOTHING.
Also not fake, vast experience, magical).

I personally have not met such "magicians" who can do something on the stock exchange. And if they can, why don't they do it? Why do they make money not from the exchange, but from completely different sources? Because they cannot really do anything.

Richie >>:

Я лично не встречал таких "магов" хоть что-то могущих на бирже. А если могут, то почему не занимаются? Почему денежки гребут не с биржи, а с совсем других источников? Потому, что на самом деле ни фига не могут.

))) I think the reason is the same as the reason why some trade on advisers, not advisers. And business advice (including forex) is on the price list of magicians.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

"Not at all."

And why is that? If you have created a system. It works, it makes a profit. You, obviously, are smarter than the system. Why not use your brain?

Why work when you don't have to? :-)

Tantrik >>:

Если ей не веришь она ничего не увидит - 100% (срабатывает твоя защита)

If you believe her, you can believe anything. )
Where is the truth...?)

Richie писал(а) >>

I personally have not met any such "magicians" who can do anything in the stock market. And if they can, why don't they do it? Why they do not take money from the exchange, but from other sources? Because they really can't do anything.

Why do they need the exchange? Not everyone knows about computers... And they have problems with payment - they start profiting from their abilities, they weaken (disappear). 95 percent of healers, psychics and fortune-tellers are chatterboxes. So what is my question about the price?

Richie >>:

Я лично не встречал таких "магов" хоть что-то могущих на бирже. А если могут, то почему не занимаются? Почему денежки гребут не с биржи, а с совсем других источников? Потому, что на самом деле ни фига не могут.

There's actually a mistake here. Why should you think that others want what 'you' want? It is more interesting for them to live, and the money is just for living. The meaning of life is different for each individual. There is a way of looking at things that says we only get what we want. If we do not get money so we do not want it in reality, we just want it in our mind. And this is not enough at all.

Tantrik писал(а) >> So how's my question with the price?

Repeat the question, I don't see it.
"Your defence is triggered" - what is that supposed to mean?

Reason: