Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 32

Hi.

daytrade5:
I am finally getting around to sending you this screenshot to see what you think. I've marked the

trades for today so far. It really looks impressive. The only thing is that I was not in front of my computer to witness this. I'm just hoping that it is not too good to be true.

Thoughts??

daytrade5

daytrade5@cox.net

Your screenshot look great can you post the indicators and tamplate please??

manual guide

how do i use the forex freedom bar in my trde? can anyone help me. i'm really a newbie in this tradinng

fxbs:
thnx 4 sharing

entries:

"at least half way to the orange(dev3) band"

without "do not trade on ranging ,or quiet markets"

looks like about 50/50

Same trading alike :

THE 34 ema (a well known trick for gb and gy traders ) with levels : 150 and - 150

Look how it contains the "beast"

Files:
ema_34_gy.jpg  109 kb

can't attach indicators to chart

Hi WilteredFire, thank you for posting those indicators... I want to check them but I can't attach them to my chart. When I try to attach them, nothing happen. I checked the code and compiled it again and it seems there is no errors, but they just don't get attached to the charts, why is that?

can't attach indicator to the chart

forexjunior:
here i trade as image attach

T.S.V Bullish & Bearish it's good indicator for me

but others i don't know.

just wait for clear signal then i trade.

simple

Hi forexjunior, thank you for sharing your indicator, but I can't attach it to the chart for some reason. It is placed properly, on experts/indicators folder and I can see it on the custom indicators folders in my metatrader but I just can't attach it to the chart, nothing happen... why is that? thank you..

Correct Indicators

hei Suk, I been reading bit Im confused about the system:

1. This strategy works better on 15 min than on 5 minutes tf?

2. What are the correct indicators you are using? woulb it be fxfreedombars_v3? and stoch histogram with 5,3,3 settings?

what else do you add to the template?

Thnkas for your help

Alejandro

Hello

This Is My first Post Here On this forum... this is the best system if u wanna take Net profit daily.. its Working On 5 minute Chart Best.

Thanks Suk..

Files:
demo.gif  57 kb

Suk any idea for this sytem to make it 90% accurate??

superzeeshan:
This Is My first Post Here On this forum... this is the best system if u wanna take Net profit daily.. its Working On 5 minute Chart Best. Thanks Suk..

Is the XO 4TF use with default settings (6.5 for all)?

ssotiro:
Is the XO 4TF use with default settings (6.5 for all)?

yes... what time frame do u use?

Reason: