Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 33

superzeeshan:
yes... what time frame do u use?

If you mean for trading, 5, 15 and 30 mins.

As for the XO 4TF still not very familiar. I'd love some feedback because when I first load it on a chart it seems too good.

ssotiro:
If you mean for trading, 5, 15 and 30 mins. As for the XO 4TF still not very familiar. I'd love some feedback because when I first load it on a chart it seems too good.

its best...

Paper traded a BUNCH of pips with just the horribly repainting indicator ....Well tonight anyway. LOL

Hope it keeps up!

P.S. Do not trade drunk!!!! Peace!!!!

Update:

Some more pips. Not bad!

HELLO every body..any new thoughts about this system? plz share with us

Opening & Closing of Markets?

Each potential entry is on CLOSE of marked candle/ OPEN of next candledue to entry being signaled by close with all forexfreedoms same color then enter on open of next candle.

Suk1000k.

Hello to all and hope you can help me. I'm a 'Newbie' in this market and learning fast. I'm not sure what is meant by 'market candle and next candle'. Am I to understand that everyday the market closes and opens? I hope my question is understood. For example, does the London or New York, as well as other markets, have a opening or closing time frame? Is this what is meant when you wrote, "Close/Open of market candle"? If so, what would be my time frame, being I'm in EST time zone (Miami, Florida, USA). I hope I'm understood with what I'm asking or am I in left field with this...lol. Thanks......Sign: SwingTrader

it's not easy to make profit using scalping systems nowadays because now currency moves mainly due to news releases... so it's better to use breakout method

trojan horse detected in privatefxclub.com home page

suk1000k:
257 Pips, One Afternoon, One Rusty Old Indicator (--- spreads = 225 pips ---)

DISCOVER SCALP TO FREEDOM K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Sweetie) FOREX TRADING SYSTEM

Let's give 6 pips average from not getting out at best --- below still seems to give: 177 pips in an afternoon??

I put the good old indicator "Forex Freedom" which appears to tell whether the CCI is over or under the zero line on 4 different timeframes. The BIG question is is this indicator going to give accurate readings of the past?

It would be very very simple to put this through strategy tester. The settings I have on the chart below are M5, M15, M30, M30 as the timeframes and all the CCIs set to 2.

All the entries on the chart below give at least 10++ pips - some give 30++ pips. Colored rectangles are of no significance. Exit needs idea. Stop loss is + spread + 1 pips below previous candles high/low which means every signal is a winner according to my chart.

GET FRICKIN' EXCITED NOW...

Although this indicator repaints severely, I'm banking many pips with this indicator (and other systems). There was a run this afternoon (19-9) that gave 100 pips in an easy a way as making a peanut butter sandwich...

The signals are giving a potential 200 pips daily so start banking before the effect wears off. It's my gift to traders. But use with caution. The market will have you out if you don't use your head even if there is a signal.

This thread has some LIVE trade updates when I have the inclination. To see who coded this indicator, someone may comment on this thread or look inside the mq4 attached.

Each potential entry is on CLOSE of marked candle/ OPEN of next candle due to entry being signalled by close with all forexfreedoms same color then enter on open of next candle.

Suk1000k.

my anti-virus software from avast detected a trojan horse in the home page of Forex - Home | High level forex trader networking & forex training can you account for this?

FreedomBars

suk1000k:
257 Pips, One Afternoon, One Rusty Old Indicator (--- spreads = 225 pips ---)

DISCOVER SCALP TO FREEDOM K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Sweetie) FOREX TRADING SYSTEM

Let's give 6 pips average from not getting out at best --- below still seems to give: 177 pips in an afternoon??

I put the good old indicator "Forex Freedom" which appears to tell whether the CCI is over or under the zero line on 4 different timeframes. The BIG question is is this indicator going to give accurate readings of the past?

It would be very very simple to put this through strategy tester. The settings I have on the chart below are M5, M15, M30, M30 as the timeframes and all the CCIs set to 2.

All the entries on the chart below give at least 10++ pips - some give 30++ pips. Colored rectangles are of no significance. Exit needs idea. Stop loss is + spread + 1 pips below previous candles high/low which means every signal is a winner according to my chart.

GET FRICKIN' EXCITED NOW...

Although this indicator repaints severely, I'm banking many pips with this indicator (and other systems). There was a run this afternoon (19-9) that gave 100 pips in an easy a way as making a peanut butter sandwich...

The signals are giving a potential 200 pips daily so start banking before the effect wears off. It's my gift to traders. But use with caution. The market will have you out if you don't use your head even if there is a signal.

This thread has some LIVE trade updates when I have the inclination. To see who coded this indicator, someone may comment on this thread or look inside the mq4 attached.

Each potential entry is on CLOSE of marked candle/ OPEN of next candle due to entry being signalled by close with all forexfreedoms same color then enter on open of next candle.

Suk1000k.

hi

thanks very much that you have ForexFreedomBars indicator .

i want expert (automatic trade) ForexFreedomBars .

when square 5m , 15m ,30m ,1H is Red , send order SELL by 10-20 TP

when square 5m , 15m ,30m ,1H is Blue , send order BUY by 10-20 TP

please help me .

hi

thanks very much all friend

I want expert (automatic trade) ForexFreedomBars .

when square 5m , 15m ,30m ,1H is Red , send order SELL by 10-20 TP

when square 5m , 15m ,30m ,1H is Blue , send order BUY by 10-20 TP

please help me .

Reason: