Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 15

Coding needed for helpfull expert advisor

Hello everyone,

Can anyone code an expert that would close all positions on GBPUSD on codition that they cross the parabolic SAR and are in profit above 50 pips. Only the closing is needed because sometimes we open the trades manually, and we need discipline in the closing only,

Thanks for your help upfront.

Idea with big potential

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to design an expert that would only take buy signals after a positive divergence and only sell signals after a negative divergence. like in the picture below.

Files:
gbpusd30min.gif  30 kb

12 % in two days

I have been forward testing this system and it did 12% in two days, can anyone comment please, or test it with 90% modelling quality.

Thanks

Files:
blue_ride.ex4  16 kb

So, your system uses martingale and it has the same problems as marti - big drowdown on trend.

PSAR EA with TSL

i need psar EA with tsl for mt4 ,who can make him

It should be some EAs already coded in public forum but seems I can not find it now.

GBPUSD is turning down, and with a divergence the SELL signals are valid.

Files:

EA recommendation.

hello guys.

I NEED HELP

i look for a EA to trade the GBPUSD that will be right at least 40-50% of the times.

ST 30 PIPS

TP 50 PIPS

CAN SOME ONE recommend ME WHAT CAN I USE?

THANKS.

I don't know ...

I mean stop loss 30 and tp 50...

I saw one EA (qqq) which is having stop loss 30 but it had a bug. We have two more version now. But it is necessary to test it more.

Try to find in portfolio section of this elite section.

But i am not sure for GBPUSD.

Thanks New Digital

THANKS NEW DIGITAL.

IT'S NOT MUST TO BE loss 30 and tp 50 IT'S COULD BE OTHER PARAMETERS AND OTHER PAIRS, BUST MOSTLY I WANT IT TO GENERATE TRADES AND TO WIN 40%-50% OF THE TIMES , ANY IDEAS ON THAT?

REGARDS.

newdigital:
I don't know ...

I mean stop loss 30 and tp 50...

I saw one EA (qqq) which is having stop loss 30 but it had a bug. We have two more version now. But it is necessary to test it more.

Try to find in portfolio section of this elite section.

But i am not sure for GBPUSD.
Reason: