Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 22

here i trade as image attach

T.S.V Bullish & Bearish it's good indicator for me

but others i don't know.

just wait for clear signal then i trade.

simple

Files:
myforex2.gif  51 kb

forexjunior:

but others i don't know.

simple
writen by inzider

SO!

When all lights flash BLUE = LONG, all RED = Short

Don't do counter trend, don't trade ranging market, or low volume one.

Cause... you'll get crush!

new indy problem

Thank you guys for this thread.

I loaded "FXFreedomBars_v2.mq4" on several computers and it always made the system stuck and halt to no response. I had to shut down.

It would happen when I go from high time frame (1H, 4H) to 5M.

Did anyone had the same problem too?

Is there a fix for the problem?

That's the only version I use, and I've never had a problem. Maybe try downloading again, or use the previous version for now.

ady27:

I loaded "FXFreedomBars_v2.mq4" on several computers and it always made the system stuck and halt to no response. I had to shut down.

Adil:

Please use the CCI bars on one timeframe, dont use them on the 5minute chart and switch timeframes for example, you might get repainting issues if you switch timeframes.

Load up a 5minute currency chart, then load your template into it, and then dont switch into any other timeframes, and make sure you dont have too many charts.

Not sure what platform you are using, but maybe switch platforms if you're having problems, preferabbly with a demo mt4 from a broker like ODL if you still get the crashing. Hope this helps.

Btw guys we had some great trades today, had a charting problem and woke up slightly late so missed the moves but so far things are great During london open and just before. Attached a few charts for you guys to see. Look for buy's when the Orange 20 ema is crossed the yellow 50 ema, and look for shorts when the Orange 20 ema is below the Yellow 50 ema. I've marked the signal candle's on the charts with the purple Vertical lines, entry points are on the next candle, as always. Hope this helps someone

Files:
ej_shorts.gif  19 kb
gu_shorts.gif  19 kb

Wilted, you're using the M60 in your blocks now? I think you were 5,15,30,30 previously, or am I wrong?

hey Rob, hows your trading been today bro?

Im using the 60m in my first cci bar window at the top, and in the bottom CCI bar indi im using the 60m CCI setting 252 to mimmick the 60m timeframe in a 5min.

settings in top CCI window are 2,2,2,2 for the cci and 5,15,30,60 for the tf's, bottom cci window the settings are 5,5,5,5 for the TimeFrames and 4,21,63,252 for the CCI settings

Hope that helps bro

ady27:

i have met the same problem when i switch to AUDJPY that i haven't looked before, i think the code has some problem with incomplete history data of higher TF.

i have fixed the problem and now it is ok on my computer.

i hope the new one will help

Files:

Wilted, trading going very well. I'm not using the 60 block. But I am using two sets, with the second set 63 and 252. And I also use the stoch. Here's a pic.

Edit: That vertical line on the left side of the chart is not a trade I took -- that's just the position of my crosshairs when I snapped the pic.

Files:
cci_scalp.gif  19 kb

forexjunior:

but others i don't know.

simple

Hi forexjunior coulde you Pls share your template and indicators here

thx

Reason: