Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 20

Hi Master,

I tried your method last week with the 1M confirmation, but just couldn't do anything with it. I'm having excellant results as I mentioned previously just using stoch to confirm.

Can you post a couple charts of your most recent trade, both M5 and M1. Thanks.

after enter on second bar with many idicators,

i have loss,

becouse they are re-paint signals, after enter!

I use

2 2 2 2

34 34 14 14

BS filter

Continuation

RSI filter

WilteredFire When i mast enter to trade,

Can you give some real example?

I am sorry but there are false signals and minimal signals. We must filter.

it is necessary use stop loss and do Martingala.

the systam give not signal. no Holy grail.

The original method did not use the H1 block as you have in your pic. Without the H1 block, that's a perect signal if you're using all of those indicators.

waterloo:

i will post some trades on monday. when u shut off and reopen the charts, then they are repainted, so no use i put them on

robp:
The original method did not use the H1 block as you have in your pic. Without the H1 block, that's a perect signal if you're using all of those indicators.

I did refer to post 169. At the end what system you are using?

Inzider,

I'm using the last swing high/low as my stop. After about 25 trades, I have an approx 80% success rate. I made a mistake on a couple trades, so it could have been better. I don't use all the indicators here -- just a stoch for confirmation.

waterloo:

It gave you a signal on 3 squares.... and filter was blue... 3 squares (5-15-30) same color + confirm = first signal = +/- 10 pips, all 4 square (5-15-30-60) = second signal = +/- 20 pips total.

It was a good call for me.

----------------------------------

May I ask to some experiences traders here if they cut their position as soon as the trade go against them, like 5 pips max lost, or if they let the pairs correct a little before closing the trade - witch equal to approx 10 pips lost.

This tech is very good but some bad call can blow all your day profit if you don't cut them as fast as they happen. So i'm wondering if its better to cut loss very short and maximize on the number of trade or take less signal - more sure - and then let the trade some space.

Since the Profit target is really tight - 10 to 20 pips, max lost of 10 pips, or even 12 is very risky. But cutting position at 5 pips lost would be... maby a lost of opportunity....

Does some of you have fallen the same dilema?!? Plz let me know what you though about that situation.

Good trade All!

---------------------------

Anatomy of a good call;

Files:
gc2.jpg  135 kb
Reason: