Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 23

indy's

void:
i have met the same problem when i switch to AUDJPY that i haven't looked before, i think the code has some problem with incomplete history data of higher TF.

i have fixed the problem and now it is ok on my computer.

i hope the new one will help

WilteredFire, robp thank for your help.

Void thanks too, I will test and report.

Great having your help guys

This indicator repaints, using it at 5min with 60mins settings

It work

void:
i have met the same problem when i switch to AUDJPY that i haven't looked before, i think the code has some problem with incomplete history data of higher TF.

i have fixed the problem and now it is ok on my computer.

i hope the new one will help

Thanks Void.

The system does not crash

thank

thank suk for sharing

Request for Chart Labeler & Trading Time Indicator

Hi Guys , Great forum thread here and am working on building confidence with this clean system

Please help me with 2 unrelated questions :

1] Does anyone have/know of an chart labelling indicator that does not move with time This is for labelling the window telling which template is in use. With 50 or so saved templates this is a big problem .I cant keep track of all the versions and sometimes overwrite changes to the wrong template .

2] Is there a Trading Time Indicator which is adjustable which shades the chart a different colour so that one can see the period for trading that can be set.

ex : 7am - 4pm CET may be shaded deep green or possibly 6-8am and

1400 - 1600 pm etc

GREAT WORK GUYS !! THANKS

Melco

monotomiatsd:
This indicator repaints, using it at 5min with 60mins settings

There are 4 timeframes by default on the indicator. m5,m15,m30,h1 ... SO , before u start anything, just manually change the chart to 1hour and refresh....30min and refresh....15min and refresh....5min and refresh.

That should fix most of the incorrect or un-updated bars.

Next, the indicator repaints, so don't stay stuck on a trade to long, just grab the quick 20-30 pips and get out, wait on the next signal.

hope this helps...

Thanks for the input from everyone. I am in a long term trade of GBP/USD at 1.8419 (short) and have been experimenting outside of GBP/USD with some signals from Forex trading made simple by the 5-strong institutional trade team at the LFB|Private Forex Club which is why I've not been around. BRB.

melco,

hi look for the "i-paramonWorkTime" indicator.

suk1000k,

wow $159 for one month, thats nice signals

hope all make $$$

cheers

melco:
Hi Guys , Great forum thread here and am working on building confidence with this clean system

Please help me with 2 unrelated questions :

1] Does anyone have/know of an chart labelling indicator that does not move with time This is for labelling the window telling which template is in use. With 50 or so saved templates this is a big problem .I cant keep track of all the versions and sometimes overwrite changes to the wrong template .

2] Is there a Trading Time Indicator which is adjustable which shades the chart a different colour so that one can see the period for trading that can be set.

ex : 7am - 4pm CET may be shaded deep green or possibly 6-8am and

1400 - 1600 pm etc

GREAT WORK GUYS !! THANKS

Melco

4 your pleasure!

INZ

Files:
sessions.mq4  8 kb

I use this indikators to scalp.

Files:
usdjpychart.gif  23 kb
Reason: