Great EA ! few operations, but good !

Hello i want share a profitable EA that i found.

If any programmer is interested in some tips I would change it.

1) Calculate an average gap of all the years between ema 6 and ema 200.

If the average gap is broken, or we are in a situation that is >= 50% from the average gap start the trading system.

2) Calculate the average number of pips that can the price go down \ up in an area of ​​oversold \ overbought with RSI indicator.

the positions will be open every x pips if the price goes up \ down to mediate the entry, or possibly work in a martingale.

3) t\p the first target entry ema 20, 50 second target, the third target 200.

if you want you can open a position for 2 lot because there are few operation but profitable.

If you have any suggestions or want to optimize comment, comment, comment.

thanks

Francesco

FrancescoItalia:
Hello i want share a profitable EA that i found.

If any programmer is interested in some tips I would change it.

1) Calculate an average gap of all the years between ema 6 and ema 200.

If the average gap is broken, or we are in a situation that is >= 50% from the average gap start the trading system.

2) Calculate the average number of pips that can the price go down \ up in an area of ​​oversold \ overbought with RSI indicator.

the positions will be open every x pips if the price goes up \ down to mediate the entry, or possibly work in a martingale.

3) t\p the first target entry ema 20, 50 second target, the third target 200.

if you want you can open a position for 2 lot because there are few operation but profitable.

If you have any suggestions or want to optimize comment, comment, comment.

thanks

Francesco

some interested programmer?

UP

please guys is profitable

Complicated Requests Not Easy To Do

FrancescoItalia:
UP please guys is profitable

Hi Francesco,

I'm just an intermediate coder still learning to code...and the requests you are making are very complicated to do.

Maybe that's why you are getting no replies to help change and add things to your EA.

Try take a look at an EA called...Gap Seeker.mq4...here on Forex TSD forum.

You will see that it's fairly complicated...and adding gap routines into your EA is not easy.

However you can learn from this Gap Seeker EA and you can see how it calculates the gaps and how it places the trades.

There are other EA's that use martingale strategies that already do what you want. Martingale is also another complicated function to add to your EA.

It may be easier to start with the more complicated EA's like the Gap Seeker EA, and then add in the basic EMI/RSI/Stoch codes...

In the meantime, have you tried to optimize your EA...?

I played with the basic SL/TP/BK and other settings...and was able to get 80% to 90% wins with small draw downs.

It appears profitable just the way it is... Thanks for sharing it.

Hope this helps,

Robert

cosmiclifeform:
Hi Francesco,

I'm just an intermediate coder still learning to code...and the requests you are making are very complicated to do.

Maybe that's why you are getting no replies to help change and add things to your EA.

Try take a look at an EA called...Gap Seeker.mq4...here on Forex TSD forum.

You will see that it's fairly complicated...and adding gap routines into your EA is not easy.

However you can learn from this Gap Seeker EA and you can see how it calculates the gaps and how it places the trades.

There are other EA's that use martingale strategies that already do what you want. Martingale is also another complicated function to add to your EA.

It may be easier to start with the more complicated EA's like the Gap Seeker EA, and then add in the basic EMI/RSI/Stoch codes...

In the meantime, have you tried to optimize your EA...?

I played with the basic SL/TP/BK and other settings...and was able to get 80% to 90% wins with small draw downs.

It appears profitable just the way it is... Thanks for sharing it.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Hi, Thanks for the reply

Can you share the set file please ?

Regards

Francesco

Just Quick Tests - Didn't Make Any Set Files

FrancescoItalia:
Hi, Thanks for the reply

Can you share the set file please ?

Regards - Francesco

Hi Francesco,

I did not save any set files for these tests...as all I did was just a few quick tests with changing the basic settings to see how it works.

And I did not try different TF's or currencies, so my results were very limited...

The basic tests looked promising on EURUSD with a small TS and changing the EMA periods...and I may go back to more testing on this EA later.

In the meantime...A large part of your learning about this EA is to try to find the best settings for your own needs.

One trick to optimizing...use only 1 or 2 settings at a time. Keep the rest the same. Otherwise optimizing makes too many combinations that get confusing.

Keep your results simple so you can see which settings do the best trades. Then test the other settings one or two at a time.

Be persistent.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Thanks for the interesting idea. Is it applicable only to EURUSD and 1H TF or plausible to other TFs and pairs?

Hermes

Reason: