Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 84

gee...what a wonderful tool the computer COULD be

InTrance:
Dont put words in my mouth, all I said is I don't care as a user I find it useful as is, its up to the subscriber to do his due diligence and ask the right questions. it always was and always will be this way when it comes to signals. some ppl care about drawdowns some care about quick fast profits, cant please everyone

Jairo:
I got the following message trying to unsubscribe:

Page not found

The requested page could not be found.

It was fixed now.

Thanks for reporting.

Hi newdigital ,

for some reason the first setup " ALPHA" after being renamed , the expert was showing a NOT valid account .

I had to reload the expert again and now its showing Ok.

Some pips were missed by the RAS you can check the new account balance.

The trades can not be added to the history.

But as I see - you are doing good up to now so everything will be fine.

newdigital,

As you know I have two signals , one from coming from live account and the other one since its still under development so its coming from a demo account but I trade both of them live, and I know that the method I am using on demo is showing a little bit better results than my live trades, and I am using a regular broker.

However some brokers will show excellent results using their demo accounts , and those results can not be replicated to live trading, hence the demo results are and will always be better than live results.

My question should a signal provider with a demo account be allowed to provide signals ?

if the signal provider is a trader it will cost him less than 500$ o to open a live account, so there should be no excuse that he/she is not trading MT4 live.

I hope this point in taken into consideration for the sake of the RAS clients.

4XAB:
newdigital,

(...)My question should a signal provider with a demo account be allowed to provide signals ?

if the signal provider is a trader it will cost him less than 500$ o to open a live account, so there should be no excuse that he/she is not trading MT4 live.

I hope this point in taken into consideration for the sake of the RAS clients.

This is a good point. I use demo because deposits and withdrawals would distort the results and cause steps up and down on the chart. Depending on the way the account is traded, this could also be misleading. But if demanded by RAS I see no problem in casting signals from my live account.

P.S.: if RAS chooses not to force the signal provider to trade live, the RAS EA should at least read the account type (demo or live) and post this information on the balance/equity chart. To avoid manipulation by deposits/withdrawals, the EA could also read the account equity and, from the history, deposit and withdrawal values. Besides preventing manipulation, this would eliminate the nonsense of showing a balance/equity chart that is not related to any account size in particular. As it is at the moment, the potential buyer is in the dark and this scratches RAS' credibility.

Daily signals for GBP/USD,GBP/CHF AND EUR/GBP

Hi Everyone,

I am a swing trader using stochastics, LSMA lines as well as support and resistance levels.

I am interested in rent a signal service as a signal provider for the three paors in the subject line.

Signals will be giving daily at 7.00gmt(Stating London session)

Please how do i go about being part of this service as i dont want to violate any rules here.

Thanks

Forexrefuge

The instruction will be posted tomorrow on this section.

Please find the thread about how to use RAS:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

newdigital:
Please find the thread about how to use RAS: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

From above thread:

Question. If I subscribed to free ID and the seller edited this ID to be a commercial one so will I pay? For example, I subscribed to free signals and the seller will decide tomorrow that his ID is 20 dollars in a month. Of course he can edite his ID. Will I be pay?

Reply. No, you will not pay. You will continue using for free.

Question. If buyer subscribed to ID with 20 dollars monthly but seller increased the price for 40 so will the buyer pay new price?

Reply. No, he will not pay new price. He will still pay old 20.

This is not the final solution, is it? I suppose it is temporary. If a person subscribes to a free signal, he will have the right to have it free forever? I think about charging my signal after I think its risk is fair enough. A free trial period is OK.

Reason: