MAC - How can I open 2 trading accounts with 2 different brokers on MT5 at the same time? I want to open MT5 twice, separately for each trading account on a MAC. - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:

Just install and run two separate MetaTrader terminals, each one in its own installation directory, and each one logged onto a different trading account.

how open 2 account of my broker , help me 

Faxriyor Otabekov #:

how open 2 accounts of one my broker, please , help me, learn me ,

It may be done directly from Metatrader (according to the rules provided by your broker for you).
If your broker is not allowing you to open two real/live account so sorry ... you can find the other broker for your second trading account (there are a lot of brokers especially for demo account for now).

Isabel Camero:

Good morning,

How can I open 2 trading accounts with 2 different brokers on MT5 (using a MAC) at the same time? I want to open MT5 twice, separately for each trading account on a MAC. Does anybody know how to do this? I'd appreciate your input. Thank you!

Have you found any solution?

I'm still convinced that running MetaTrader via Parallels Desktop in a native Windows environment is still the best solution.

Yes, it costs money, but that's the price of a great working solution that integrates any Windows application flawlessly and seamlessly to your Mac.

That's just my personal experience after 2 years of using MetaTrader on macOS.
Reason: