I think I found a bug in the Automatic product validation while listing product in MQL5 market - page 2

Syed Oarasul Islam:

It can be changed in the inputs.

Always check that it is a valid lot size for the symbol.

Sometimes the devteam brings change to the tester market side you won't notice on the local tester, you could : 

• Try with minimal lot, hard coded, without validating your submission : it must be ok
  • NormalizeDouble every lot sizes : you'll find plenty of code snippet across the forum for that
  • Unsure which deposit & leverage the market tester uses, you could try locally with a low deposit & another leverage - your's may be inappropriated
  • Start to move your code into mql5 as mt4 is no longer supported

Icham Aidibe:

Sometimes the devteam brings change to the tester market side you won't notice on the local tester, you could : 

• Try with minimal lot, hard coded, without validating your submission : it must be ok
  • NormalizeDouble every lot sizes : you'll find plenty of code snippet across the forum for that
  • Unsure which deposit & leverage the market tester uses, you could try locally with a low deposit & another leverage - your's may be inappropriated
  • Start to move your code into mql5 as mt4 is no longer supported

Hi,

For some reason, its now validated. Had seen such problems while validating my the first version. An error that was shown in one failed validation wont show up when I tried to validate that same code again. So far its not that bad as long as my code gets validated :)

Guys problem solved. Reason unknown. Tried to validate again and it worked. 
Reason: