RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 50

In this case you should use

buyer_instal_version 1

and

buyer_instal_version 2.

NewDigital, a suggestion for improving RAS

Hi NewDigital,

To enhance the credibility of RAS offerings, may I suggest the following:

1. Each vendor must state certain basic information set out by RAS, such as broker used ( can be important due to differences in feed), execution criticality, contact e-mail. This is also to protect tsd/ras readers and customers especially where RAS is facilitating sale of services by vendors. This is just like a retail shop in Europe that takes on certain responsibility for the goods it sells that are manufactured by others.

2. To address the latency issue, maybe RAS could offer a VPS paid service to both vendor and subscriber. For those vendors who are serious and are running a EA, there should be no problem in this, and if the results are good, subscribers would not mind paying for a VPS as well. Being on the same platform, and using the same broker may well mean the difference between success and failure. Maybe EuroCatcher would work as well!!

3. For pure scalping ea's with low tp's such as 2-4 pips, perhaps an alternative where subscribers could pay through the RAS website for a "leased" version of the ea which could be coded with subscribers account no. This would remove all latency and feed issues, whilst providing revenue to RAS and the vendors.

3. I think this would only help the credibility of this fine forum. The RAS idea itself is very good and worthwhile.

I completely support Pauluk's comment. I would add that RAS could base their equity/balance charts on mini lots too (not just standard lots as it is now). Mini accounts show distorted drawdowns in RAS. I am close to stop sending trades to RAS because I see no point in this 40-times-magnified-drawdown issue. Not intended as criticizm, just trying to contribute.

newdigital:
In this case you should use

buyer_instal_version 1

and

buyer_instal_version 2.

Hey newdigital,

Thank you for this Tip. Works fine now.

Next Question:

Is it possible to use "SendEmails"?

I just wanted to be informed by Email if the EA did anything.

SendMails?

There are no feature as send mails in RAS EA.

It is some other software or something ...

Look at this thread from the first post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174336

Hello Newdigital,

If I look at the RAS statements, I have one thing that is confusing me:

Example:

The Seller opens a Trade with 1 Lot long buy GBP/USD 1,6300.

Now he closes the Trade in 3 Steps:

close 0,4 Lots (at 1,6325 = 25 Pips)

close 0,4 Lots (at 1,6320 = 20 Pips)

close 0,2 Pips (at 1,6310 = 10 Pips)

The RAS statement now shows us, that this EA did 55 Pips. If the EA would have closed the 1 Lot at 1,6325 it would have had only 25 Pips shown in the statement.

Is rentasignal.com working on a solution to show the "real pips"?

Pips is pips.

It does not depend on lot size or any.

It is just a pips.

I understand that this "pips competition" as top rating is not perfect and many people said about it.

I saw beta version of new RAS website and it will be differently from current website. Because it will be sorting based on many factors. Main factor for me for example is Signal Performance Factor (SPF) created by Igorad https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168/page2

Because how to know - good signals or bad signals?

Just speak with vendor (to be sure that he exists for example ) and to see SPF to estimate - risky or not.

As to your question - it is partial closing (buyer_partial_closing in RAS EA's settings).

As I know - few vendors are using partial closing.

Hi newdigital

I started my signal , the RAS ID is 1153 and its called FXQuadra_1 , i have a problem with weekly and total USD counters , its all zeros but the weekly and total pips are counted correctly .

I dont know if i miss somthing but my pips are counted very well.

another problem happened today is the total pips, its stucked in 561 , i have 4 successfull trades closed but the total pips is not updating.

My system is doing great results till now , 650 pips in 3 days and im signalling from a live account but RAS system is not reflecting this success.

i need all my counters to work please help .

Rent-a-signal help needed--Not a valid user account error

I subscribed to a RAS signal 566 yesterday (paid via PayPal) but the chart still says Not a Valid User -- 0 Signals processed even though I have a smiley face. Metatrader key is OK. Any ideas how to fix? No eamil response from RAS yet and no faq section to address this error.

1024 no trades active error

Hello

I am subscribed to 515 Trigger FX again.

I was subscribed to this one before in April when it had a poor time, and then unsubscribed. Having monitored the performance with Janus' latest tweaks, I decided to resubscribe.

Signal delivery was fine in April.

However, since I have restarted (with all the latest RAS files and programs), it has not entered one trade, even though the record shows a number of trades opened and closed during the time on the RAS site and the TriggerFX MT4Stats site. I have had it running over the last several days. (I have double-checked all settings and the set file is attached - with the Metatrader key and user name replaced with [REMOVED] for obvious reasons.)

It is displaying the message: "1024 - NO TRADES ACTIVE", although there have been trades open and then closed throughout that time and none of them have been taken on my account.

Unfortunately the documentation is very scant so I cannot find anything that will help me figure this out.

The only thing I can think of is that the RAS EA does not seem to have a magic number and I had it in a EURUSD chart when I also have another EA which occasionally (not constantly) trades on this chart, so I have just moved the RAS EA to the GBPJPY chart - but the same error message is still showing.

(The multiplier would be too large for a small account, but this is a large account with more than enough room for a multiplier of 10 or even greater to breathe, so lot sizes should not be an issue.)

Does anyone have any idea what the solution is?

Files:
Reason: