Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 80

The instructed thread about how to use RAS will be finished in elite section this week, than we will copy this thread to here and you can use RAS.

I just need finish this instructed thread.

4XAB:
I made two setups

The first one done on IBFX and is OK

The second one is on FXDD , but I have the message trying to connect " 0 times " on the chart.

Both have the same settings except for the ID , where is the problem ? any help please !

Hi 4XAB,

Just received reply from the developers that you can ignore this case. It means: when price is moving very slowly so RAS EA is not trying to be connected without any orders/trades open. But when you open the order so RAS will connect immediately.

Just ignore it. It is not mistake. It is normal.

Unsubscribe

To the developers of rent-a-signal. just a simple request, could you please add a simple unsubscribe function for the free signals. i figured with the paid signals you could just unsubscribe from paypal but i would like to do that with my free signals rather than clicking the pause button umpteen times. thanks

Your signals should be in approved mode to create the thread in this section.

Hi ND,

Is there the possibility of setting lots multiplier to fractions? E.g. my EA (ID=393) is using 0.04 lots because the signal account equity is greater than 16K. If a subscriber has an account with 4K, he/she should use 0.01 lot, so lots multiplier should be set to 0.25. If this is not possible, I should reset my signal account to never have more than 8K. But this would invalidate the equity/balance chart.

Fraction is difficult ...

because lot multiplier is lot multiplier fir the sellers' lot size.

If someone is using 0.12 and multiplier = 2 so it will be 0.24.

But if fraction?

How to explain the people hiw to use multiplier?

If I am the seller and my usial lot size is 0.12 and buer decided to place multiplier is 0.23 so it will be 0.0273 ... especially for martingale system it can be very exotic lot size something.

It is possible programmatically but it will be very difficult to explain to the people which lot multiplier they shoud use.

newdigital:

But if fraction?

If I am the seller and my usial lot size is 0.12 and buer decided to place multiplier is 0.23 so it will be 0.0273 ... especially for martingale system it can be very exotic lot size something.

It is possible programmatically but it will be very difficult to explain to the people which lot multiplier they shoud use.

Hi ND,

This is bad news. Makes it very hard to use my EA through RAS, unless the subscriber has in his account at least the same starting balance as the signal account. All users that have less than this value, will be risking to fall one after the other, like dominoes, if the market gets wild. The solution would be to run the EA directly on each account, but that would be outside the RAS service. I think the formula to establish the correct value for lots multiplier is not difficult at all. My EA keeps "constant" (band wise) the ratio between starting lots and account equity.

P.S.: if you prefer, we may discuss this in my EA thread, but I think this is of general interest for all EAs that use increasing lots sizes.

To simply write off an excellent idea that would support the open-architecture that RAS COULD present is just beyond me ND. Why do you do that?

This is a good idea and you should not write it off, because it is difficult to explain..let the seller explain it in his thread...

ND I understand your frustration and the impedements that you are facing with your organization...but really? something needs to be done about this.

ES

newdigital:

But if fraction?

What to be done?

If lot multiplier can be for all the sellers as 1.23 or 0.23 or 2.34 ... and buyer's RAS EA will try to open some lot sizes which can not ...

Idea is good but how to do it?

Just imagine that the developers did it.

And 100 members used those lot multiplier ... as 0.23 for example. And martingale systems ... It can be any lot size. Any. Multiply by 0.23 for example. Are you sure that there is the broker in the world which can do that?

0.23 * 0.25 = 0.0575.

So, RAS EA will try to open some strange lot sizes... and it will be an error ...

Well. We can approximate it to 0.05.

And as the results: the seller will say that it is not his system anymore.

If we did not have any martingale signals so no problem at all. But many sellers are not using fixed lot size. They are using lot size they want.

This is why the signals ranking page needs to be broken up by broker, initial capital and by "system type"...

"Drop-down boxes" work miracles on tables...

ES

newdigital:
What to be done?

If lot multiplier can be for all the sellers as 1.23 or 0.23 or 2.34 ... and buyer's RAS EA will try to open some lot sizes which can not ...

Idea is good but how to do it?

Just imagine that the developers did it.

And 100 members used those lot multiplier ... as 0.23 for example. And martingale systems ... It can be any lot size. Any. Multiply by 0.23 for example. Are you sure that there is the broker in the world which can do that?

0.23 * 0.25 = 0.0575.

So, RAS EA will try to open some strange lot sizes... and it will be an error ...

Well. We can approximate it to 0.05.

And as the results: the seller will say that it is not his system anymore.

If we did not have any martingale signals so no problem at all. But many sellers are not using fixed lot size. They are using lot size they want.
Reason: