Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 64

405?

ID 405 stopped.

ElectricSavant:
Jairo,

This is what we need in my opinion on one sortable page separated with initial investment classes 1k, 5k, 10k...etc...

Pair(s) DD WinRate B:R Age in days Profit/day Profit ROI

add other columns if possible (many columns for everybody)...

ES

There are one sortable page with everything. But without comparing one signals with the other one.

Because Profit/day, Profit, ROI and some others depend on lot size. Your lot size. And the sellers can use any lot size.

For example, the ID which I stopped now is having ROI = 5872%.

The other example.

It is ID=111 (Eole Trading Ltd)

It is good signals.

Can you see ROI, profit, starting date and lot size?

But this ID=111 is good signals. Only Eole Trading Ltd is using 5 lot size.

I wanted to say that we can not compare one ID with the other ID using ROI and so on. Becase the sellers are having the freedom to use any lot size and any system and so on without any limitation.

May be ... in RAS version #2 we can separated the trading systems. For example, separate martingale systems from other systems and in this case everything can be understandable.

Because for now: it is impossible to compare martingale systems with simple no MM system with 1 trade per pair.

Too different.

And I want to repeat it:

If you are experienced trader and wants to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience.

With this new 'rent a signal' service you can sell your trading signals and win even more money than trading.

Jairo,

I was looking at the stats charts for different sellers.

That Breakout M5 System looks good by forexlife....what do you think Jairo?

ES

I've sent emails to almost all the signal providers who are having IDs in pendng mode. So, please reply by email.

ElectricSavant:
Jairo,

I was looking at the stats charts for different sellers.

That Breakout M5 System looks good by forexlife....what do you think Jairo?

ES

Hi ES,

Looks good to me, too. Breakout trading is very tricky and it (or he/she?) seems to be doing very well. I'll keep a closer eye on it from now on. Thanks for pointing out. It would be good if the author gave more information in the summary. In case of a subscription, I am a bit lost about how to fix lot size.

Some signal providers are trading USDZAR. The other - USDNOK. And some signal provider is trading EURTRY, TRYJPY and USDTRY. The other provider wanted to trade futures and gold but did not start yet.

-----------------

If you are experienced trader and wants to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience.

With this new 'rent a signal' service you can sell your trading signals and win even more money than trading.

Some information.

- all approved signals with 1 month inactivity is moved to pending mode automatically. If you IDs are approved so please keep it live and trade.

- pending mode. There are currently 23 signals in pending mode. Just to remind to the sellers: you can trade those IDs but you will not have subscriptors. If you need for some IDs to be approved and you decided that you are ready - send PM or email to me.

- RAS public section will be created on the forum soom.

- the developers are creating moderating panel (for moderators) and RAS EA version with timefilter for the sellers.

- the developers will finish delivery of new webdesign to RAS website by the end of this week.

- selling new EAs in commercal section are limited now. The commercial sellers can use RAS for performance, or for selling for example. It is affected on new commercial section sellers only.

- procedures of the paying to the sellers was established (monthly).

So, RAS service will run soon.

-------

If you want to be a seller, or if you want to trade (on demo for example; or you are already trading on real or demo) and want to make additional money in the same time - just send PM/email to me.

Or make a post on this thread and I will send PM.

ND,

I noticed the signal named, BlackBox 3.18 has not traded for more than 30 days (it actually has been 90 days plus)

ES

P.S. Also....Why does the update on the stats page not apply when I change to 10k for example (the default of 1K is fine and updates several times a day)...but when using the scrole box to check 10k it uses the old numbers just before the update and not the latest update...

ID 87?

It was approved few days ago. 1 month should be from the date of approve mode moved.

Currently 22 signals are in opending mode now. If someone wants for their signals to be moved in any other mode (suspended, pending, approved, not approved) so send PM or email to me.

------------

Your ID is 410?

It is updating. May be you forgot to press Filter button.

General stats are updated once in a day and advanced stats - many times in a day.

Reason: