Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 58

Hi ND, one more question plz, what is the idea behind the EA that you want us to put it in our MT4 if my signals depends on my manual method..TIA

Idea is to transfer your trades via internet to the other people and other people can select lot size for your trades, can see your performance, can select any pair to trade and can stop and start anytime.

Or you can select any signal ID to be a buyer.

You can trade manually, or you can use other EAs - it does not matter.

I think we will need a good place where we could discuss the performance of the different signal sellers !!

I think we should have the section for RAS in the forum. Public section in the same way as

this section: Digital Filters - Forex Trading

or this section: Brain Systems - Forex Trading

or this one: Metatrader brokers - Forex Trading

newdigital:
To all the testers/sellers/traders/signal providers.

If your signals are in pending mode for the long time (you think that it is for the long time) so send PM to me, or email, or make post on this thread.

It is related to elite section signals, signals for money and free signals as well (same 1 week pending mode rule for any kind of signals).

Because I can not contact with some of the signal providers. For example, fxexcellent is not replying for few days by email and by PM but his signals are good and free now.

Just want to remind about this post.

I finished contacting with paid sellers.

Still can not contact with

fxexcellent

patterntrade

lolo

Nikray

If you are one of them so please post here.

I am starting to contact with free signal providers (asking same questions). There are 3 pages of them ... so it will take some time ... because there are more free signal providers than signals for money now.

Correct

mudar:
I think we will need a good place where we could discuss the performance of the different signal sellers !!

Yes you are absolutely right and that's why we all are waiting for service launch. Good luck all traders!

Best Regards!

Hi ND,

maybe I am missing something, I install the RAS EA in my MT4 and follow the instruction, I put the power parameter on...so I did some good trade since this morning but I do not see any of them in the signal I register in my RAS website account.

Does my computer not communicating with the RAS website ?

How could I know that my signal are really send ?

Thanks

I think that the RAS website updates once a day while in Beta....but the active orders update on execution....but I will wait for ND to answer...I think that when we get up and running there will be more frequent intraday updates to RAS...

I am still trying to figure out why my ROI is 60%....even after taking 2 weeks off! I think there is an error in the calculation...it should not be that high. Annual ROI is a 365 day year right?...so it must project from a current daily calculation....hehe....what happens after one year ...I do not know...

ES

mudar:
Hi ND,

maybe I am missing something, I install the RAS EA in my MT4 and follow the instruction, I put the power parameter on...so I did some good trade since this morning but I do not see any of them in the signal I register in my RAS website account.

Does my computer not communicating with the RAS website ?

How could I know that my signal are really send ?

Thanks

May be you did something wrong with the settings ...

Did you write 408 as an ID?

(is your ID 408, right?).

Check the settings.

usename ...

password key ...

buyer = false

power_on = true

seller_rentasignal_id = 408

seller_opt_filter_magic_number: [empty]

And you can see RAS written on the chart like that:

Besides, as I see: last stats for your signals was updated today at 9 am GMT in the morning ... so let's wait for tomorrow morning.

By the way, I checked some other signals in pending mode and the trades are written in real time on website so I have no idea ...

- check the settings of RAS EA;

and

- let's wait for tomorrow morning.

If everything is fine with the settings and you will not see your trade in RAS tomorrow so - send PM to me (to send RAS log file to my email).

Files:
ras_0512_1.jpg  86 kb
Reason: