5minBlueTrS. What you Think? - page 21

3 systems and great work

Hello LEO,

And all of you, I tried all 3 systems mentioned in there. And I have to say thank for that. First I tried EVO. Nothing for me. Because entry are disputable.And I made huge loss on my demo account. Second 5minBLUE. This is really great system but it generate really lot of false signals and I was bit frustrated from situations like, that I have all signals to make a clear trade and market moved different way. I tried many trades. on that to define better patterns which will let me do trading better than first time .... But no way I destroyed another demo account :-).

Than finally I used trader 3 template and it started to be bit profitable. You can easy fish good trades (it is small ammount of trades but thats what trading is about, you have to wait for your best time) and when it is false trade you can minimaze your loss less then few pips.

I just want to ask you LEO, If you can trader 3 arrows can generate the sound as in next two systems. I am working hard at my work and I have MT started on the background, so I cannot watch the screen whole time.

Or much better could be that the sound comes in in time that all squares are red (blue) and arrow come out. This could perfectly work for me.

I like to adjust the system by my self but I am not experienced in programing or making templates in MT.

If you can please help me It could help maybe many people to recognize good entry.

Also it could help to some new people If you add pdf manual to trader 3 template

Once more,

Thank you LEO for this great job

Have a nice day,

Ondrej

Ondrej6:
Hello LEO,

And all of you, I tried all 3 systems mentioned in there. And I have to say thank for that. First I tried EVO. Nothing for me. Because entry are disputable.And I made huge loss on my demo account. Second 5minBLUE. This is really great system but it generate really lot of false signals and I was bit frustrated from situations like, that I have all signals to make a clear trade and market moved different way. I tried many trades. on that to define better patterns which will let me do trading better than first time .... But no way I destroyed another demo account :-).

Than finally I used trader 3 template and it started to be bit profitable. You can easy fish good trades (it is small ammount of trades but thats what trading is about, you have to wait for your best time) and when it is false trade you can minimaze your loss less then few pips.

I just want to ask you LEO, If you can trader 3 arrows can generate the sound as in next two systems. I am working hard at my work and I have MT started on the background, so I cannot watch the screen whole time.

Or much better could be that the sound comes in in time that all squares are red (blue) and arrow come out. This could perfectly work for me.

I like to adjust the system by my self but I am not experienced in programing or making templates in MT.

If you can please help me It could help maybe many people to recognize good entry.

Also it could help to some new people If you add pdf manual to trader 3 template

Once more,

Thank you LEO for this great job

Have a nice day,

Ondrej

Hi

Look, there s no way you gonna make money in Forex if you dont learn a Little Theory first. It s the hardest market out there, and we also in Dark Times for Forex trading with High volatility, so any mistake will be very expensive. It takes time to learn important stuff like Divergences, Trend lines, How to use Moving averages, supports, resistances, trend lines, how to use each indicator and a lot other and most important putting them all togueter. One thing you got to know is that there are a lot of Sytems around, most of them are good, yes they are but it's all about the trader not the system. Everyone will be seeing thing in a different way according to his level of knowledge about whatever you re doing.

If you lose a DEMO account like you told us. Maybe you got to work in you Money management Skills. Even in DEMO you got to do The rigth thing.

I m not saying DONT TRADE FOREX BECAUSE you gonna lose, I m saying prepare yourself first before entering in the battle so you gonna have bigger chances of not getting hurt and maybe be victorious in the END.

If you re here in this Forum learning and trying to find stuff that will bo good for you is already a big step and you re probably in the rigth way.

You next Step now is search aroud and try to find a indicator that replace the one you want with an ALERT sound, there are plenty of them in this Forum. Also Learn everything aboouut the METATRADER, You dont have to be a C++ coder to learn how to Use the METATRADER Software and most of it s features.

I m in a lot of work here, but as soon as I get the time I LL make a PDF for the TRIDER 3.

Good Luck

Best regars

Leo_BR

mq file

hi leo, could you please post the mq file for the bar trend indi thanks

eforex3:
hi leo, could you please post the mq file for the bar trend indi thanks

Sure

Here it is.

Files:

Hi,

As you said it is hard time for forex. And I absolutly agree with that.

I used many systems and already tested before going to test yours :-)

I have to say sorry that I used sentence like I destroyed two demo account using your system, I only used instructions as I found in attached documents and on this forum.

Everybody have to find the system which fits to himself as good as possible I really didnot want to make bad advertise or say that your system in not good

Just they do not fit me as that good. Thats all

I do not feel to say how em I experienced or not :-) I just made the backtest and than about few weeks paper trading using those systems. including sl pt s/r. With not so strict money management also I went by market corrections and thinks that you have to count when you are trading forex

As the description of topic is Help to improve non commercial systems.

From my point of view is adding easy sound alert to trs3template the best thing you can do. For me it will be the best gift and I will continue to testing this system and maybe I will move to this system instead that I am using now for real trading.

I am really sorry If I made you confused by last topic.

And please If you can help me with that you can send me a PM if you are interested.

And I am really interested in your system :-) Believe that.

Once more thank you and have a great weekend

It would be of great help

Leo, while you are at it, would be great if you could update the systems' zip packages to include the mq4s, as there are similarly named indis containing differing code floating around, and it would be awesome to understand the inner workings of the indicators you kindly shared.

Many thanks, and best of luck in your endeavors!

Renato

Many thanks

Hi guys :-)

I wan't to thank you for this system. I play with it on a live account and I must say that it can make a good profit every day. I would like to share with you one (I think this is very important) thing. It is much better if you add this indi to it: "Elder Impulse System" & "FX prime". I use it on a bounce of ema 50. I use it only in a direction of price action and only, only for a bounce of ema 50, and it' s very profitable of course

Sorry for ma bad english

Regards

toy_soldier,can you please post here those two indicators and as well you can share with us your version of forex trading system that you are using now based on Leo_BR's excellent work?Thanks a lot!

A hello from Austria! Anybody have a description for the Trend Rider 3 System? Or anybody can explain me the Entry Exit (TP/SL) rules?

Which TF i must use for Trend Rider 3 ?

best wishes from cold Austria!

Indis

Hi, I didn't modify Leo's system because it is good. U cannot have a system with 100% winning trades, ma solution is always SL on 30pkt and if price moves on +20pkt I move SL to beak even, TP is from 30 - 50pkt (it depends on the moves or horizont price action). I don't know how to attach the indis... and ma previous post didn't get to the thread, so I will say that U can find those indis on ff or on a site that is: theforexmarket.blogspot.com. I can assure U that this system is profitable, small losses and good profits... i think that it is the best U can have... I won't say that it is super, extra wonderfull... but it is profitable and that's the way it goes;d

Regards

Reason: