5minBlueTrS. What you Think? - page 15

Leo_BR:
Hi

The ArrZZ indicator does exactly what it is suposed to do. The yellow bar shows around the yellow dot if the zig zag is good (let s say a signal short) you ll see that there will be no more green or yellow bars and after a while the bars from Arrzz indi becomes red. If you see a new yellow bar after the red bars it s a good way out (take Profit point).

The big yellow dot can move to another position , thats why we have the others indicators to confirm the signal. But like this week the trend was so strong down for some pairs that most of the yellow dot signals where good. sometimes when I m confident enough I open trades rigth when the yellow dot shows ( but I dont recommend that untill you know what you re doing).

The best signal are found around the resistance and suport areas. I strongly recommend all of you to take a look at No Brainer trade method at Forex factory or the site nobrainertrades.com. So you can learn how to spot the real suport and resistance points.

Each pair moves different. I dont like the USD Jpy (even worst to small timeframes IMO). The pairs I like the most are EUR USD, EUR JPY and GPB USD, these are the charts that are always open here. And I always have a fixed 1H chart with suport resistance, diagonal lines and other stuff open for these pairs. and I enter the trades with the 5m and 1 m charts.

Hope this could help

Safe trades

Leo_BR

LEO, can you plz explain again how to use the ArZZ indi? it really changes all the time. you can ait for 4 green bars for example and enter long and then the price retraces back and you can see no bars at all so historically there was no signal so big repaints problem and i dont know how to use it.

I also use it on 1min TF because i'm a scalper. is it good enought for that TF?

Hi

HOpe this can Help. You guys say its a repainting Indicator, i say it s an market Adaptive (no LAG ) indicator. I really like it. But if you really cant understand how it works, stay away fromvit, or you ll get confused.

Files:
arrzzgpb1m.jpg  193 kb

vladv:
Hello Leo, I want to know what indicators are you using in this screenshot for drawing all these S / R lines and to get the signals ,I think it shows what to do in the left part of your screen,and I want those indicators,too.Your system RULLZ for me,in two months I earned 80% gain in my account!

Hey How You doing Vlad.

Good To Know you re doing great. 80 % in two months 40 % percent a month. With a fast head Calculations here if you start with U$ 1000.00 in something like 2 years you ll have A million Dollars. Ok i can Deal With that.

Happy I cold help you.

I ll compile and post the FiBO indicators for everybody. A S A P.

Good Luck

leo_BR

Hi Leo !

I want to thanking you very much for your new tempalte !

In 1 minute it's awesome !!!

Great great thanks, i love it !

Leo_BR:
Hi HOpe this can Help. You guys say its a repainting Indicator, i say it s an market Adaptive (no LAG ) indicator. I really like it. But if you really cant understand how it works, stay away fromvit, or you ll get confused.

Thx for your time and explantion. i also trade 1 min , the problem you look at the graph backwards it looks like a holly grail system , but watching it during the day makes it really difficult to trade with. lots of repainting and signals that dissappear. the trades you took went your way but if it turns against you it would look like there was no signal at all. trending with the main trend can be a good filter. can you plz attach the moving average indicator?

Fibos and Some nice indicators

Hey Guys

Here is the Fibo and some other indicators.

SPUDFIBO - One of the best Finnobacci Indi i ever found. IMO

FIBOCALC V 31 - Gives you Entries based in Finnobbacci and Fractals.

FlatTREND - Based in MACD and EMA - Very Cool Try settings 3, 7, 9.

Prevous Day And Floating Pivot - Does What the name says.

I cant post the OBOS ZONE, i got it in the Elite section -Its basicly a indicator with RSI, WPR and STOCH. With Ovebougth and Oversold. you can find RSI , WPR and STOCH indicators anywhere.

Settings RSI - 10 or 14 WPR 14 - STOCH 14, 3,5 or 8,3,5 or 5,3,3.

RSI TOuched ovebougth Chances it will retrace. WPR kinds of forecast the signal it will come down or up first in the WPR. Stoch, you looking for crosses around the Overbougth and Oversold areas.

Good Luck All

Leo_BR

Anyone still trading this great system?Let's talk more about it,people!!

Repaint

i think the big yellow dot keep repaint... just like Supersignal.

Anybody have the entry and exit rules please... or have to use others attach indicator.

anyway i think it is a good starting for this system

cheers!

a.a

nice

cute system, just becareful that lots of systems are doin good these days because the volatility , even the Bad ones

This is NOT a bad system,you know.....

Reason: