5minBlueTrS. What you Think? - page 18

Good you like it plus Pivot Indicator

Hey Guys

What s up!!!

Good you like the new template.

How to do a backtest of the system, I dont thinks it s possible, only for EA's but I m not sure.

I m sharing this PIVOT indicator that I m using with the Latest system. very good for Pivots, Suport and resistance and migth help you with your trading.

For the ones that likes small timeframes set the two first option in the Indicators settings true, for big timeframes set the last 2 or 3. Play a little with it it s a very reliable indicator worth to use with the system.

About the EA, people had been asking me in PVT. The EA is ready and it Works for EUR USD 30m EUR JPY 15M ans USD CHF 1H. long term strategy, Not a scalper that brokers can figth just raising the spreads, and it also trades 24 hours. The website is under contruction and it will be a FULL package with the 3 EAs and 2 manual systems. Soon it will be ready to launch. I m not gonna make any advertisement here because it s not the purpose of this forum. but I ll let you guys know.

A lot of work here.

Good luck all

Leo_BR

Keep the good work up, the simplicity is good.

QUESTION to Leo_BR.....

Hallo Leo_BR.

I started using your system 5minbluetrs. I liked it greatly. But i'd like to ask you a question: "Didn't you try to create on the basis of this system EA (advisor,which trades itself)".

If yes,didn't you share it with other traders,is it possible to find it anywhere?

Look forward to your answer.

Thanks a lot.

Roman

Oh It's very nice.

thank for knowledge everything in this forum.

Thank you so much Leo for a great tool.

Sharing ideas..

I still have my last setup with the new v3 from Leo.. awesome

Leo, thanks!

But I wanted to ask people actually trading this cool setup, what are you

using for tf and any filters you added for filtering signals for yourself

so we can share with each other our ideas and what's working!

Brian

Hallo Leo_BR

How about your EA?

I look forward to see your EA.

I am currently testing the latest version of this system,and I am pleased to say that is working well on EUR/USD 5 & 15 minutes timeframes.

vladv:
I am currently testing the latest version of this system,and I am pleased to say that is working well on EUR/USD 5 & 15 minutes timeframes.

dear all

Are you Change indicator seting for 5 & 15 min TF

Reason: