5minBlueTrS. What you Think? - page 17

Thanks Leo BR...

Thanks Leo BR...

Thank a lot Leo! Now I have yet another forex toy(tool) to play with.....

Thanks Leo !

This one with no repaints anymore is GREAT.

Going to test next week.

Thanks to share.

Very good this trade system! thanks.

Very good Leo!

Thank you

Hi Leo,

Thank you for sharing your template and indicators. Now if only you or others using this successfully could write a short explanation on how to use this as in your Post #6 that would be wonderful.

regards,

kk

Leo_BR:
Hey Everybody

I updated TREND RIDER and Now you can trade reversals Too.

It has something of the last trend Rider 2 but the most important is changed, and it s simple and better. CHECK the Picture with the instructions.

Download the file UNZIP it place the indicators in the Indicator folder inside Experts and load the template. Whatch it cause the template is inside the zip file with the indicators. dont copy it to the indicators folder.

If any ADMIN Read this please make a copy of this post to the First page. This post and the trend Rider 2 Post with the system. If possible I'd like to see then in the First page togueter with the first SYSTEM. And it will be easier to people to find the 3 systems there.

hmm it s mean the first system in the first page "5minBLUET.zip" dont using??

hi Leo_BR

hi Leo_BR

i have tried your first system (5minbullet) i found it being great. tried in the live account and so far working well....

today i thought about trying your latest system the trend riders3 but when i try to insert the template the mt4 platform crashes, i don't know why?

if you have any suggestions to help. it would be appreciated thanks in advance and keep up the good work

i just figured it out

i tried it in a different broker's platform and it works, the problem was mentioned earlier in pages 15-16 about the necessity to have build 218 or above.... thanks alot for the effort!

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your efforts. I believe many of us here appreciate it very much. Just want to ask you, how to do backtest. Thanks.

Good trades

Hayabusat

Reason: