5minBlueTrS. What you Think? - page 14

Leo_BR:
Hi

The ArrZZ indicator does exactly what it is suposed to do. The yellow bar shows around the yellow dot if the zig zag is good (let s say a signal short) you ll see that there will be no more green or yellow bars and after a while the bars from Arrzz indi becomes red. If you see a new yellow bar after the red bars it s a good way out (take Profit point).

The big yellow dot can move to another position , thats why we have the others indicators to confirm the signal. But like this week the trend was so strong down for some pairs that most of the yellow dot signals where good. sometimes when I m confident enough I open trades rigth when the yellow dot shows ( but I dont recommend that untill you know what you re doing).

The best signal are found around the resistance and suport areas. I strongly recommend all of you to take a look at No Brainer trade method at Forex factory or the site nobrainertrades.com. So you can learn how to spot the real suport and resistance points.

Each pair moves different. I dont like the USD Jpy (even worst to small timeframes IMO). The pairs I like the most are EUR USD, EUR JPY and GPB USD, these are the charts that are always open here. And I always have a fixed 1H chart with suport resistance, diagonal lines and other stuff open for these pairs. and I enter the trades with the 5m and 1 m charts.

Hope this could help

Safe trades

Leo_BR

Thanks Leo, for your quick reply.

Thank u

Thank Leo_BR for the system.

It made me consistent profit in a week

I'll try in my real account next week. Thank u

God Bless U

Archie

are there any ea base on this system

ArrZZx2 indicator repaint why it does that ?

Ganja:
ArrZZx2 indicator repaint why it does that ?

It is based on Zig Zag. All indi based on ZZ will repaint based on new high and new lows per N bar specified.

It s all About Suport and Res.

Hi Guys

It gets easy when you have a clue when the sides will change.

Files:
leo_fib.jpg  177 kb

Fala Leo

Pega meu msn ae...dificil encontrar um brasileiro por aqui....

abrass

where is everybody?

Where is Leo and where is everybody.....?

It's very sad when threads are aborted in such a way after a good time of participation..

How is the system doing...?

regards,

ahmed

I want only to see the trend signal (strong, weak signal) on my chart without all the data down (which i cant see all of the data, the screen is too small and i cant see the % of the trend).

What do i have to do in the indicator to change it?

Leo_BR:
It s all About Suport and Res.

Hi Guys

It gets easy when you have a clue when the sides will change.

Attached Images

Last edited by Leo_BR; 11-04-2008 at 08:24 PM.

Hello Leo,

I want to know what indicators are you using in this screenshot for drawing all these S / R lines and to get the signals ,I think it shows what to do in the left part of your screen,and I want those indicators,too.Your system RULLZ for me,in two months I earned 80% gain in my account!

Reason: