Everything about RSI - page 113

Hi,

Does anyone have some good experience with scalping?

Can you share with me some ideas what indicators for a good scalping strategy I can use?

Currently my exits are chosen according to RSI levels and I am using three MT4 platforms to monitor and trying to follow the accuracy of the prices.

Thanks

Vhf adaptive digital Kalher RSX posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page39

Files:
rsx.png  114 kb

As far as I know, there is no Michael Harris' version of RSI - in case that I am not wrong, here is it for metatrader : rsi Harris.mq4

PS: worth investigating, it has some very interesting properties

Files:
harris.png  131 kb

NK Trade:

Dear @mladen,

today I experiment with these indicators, but I had trouble with this indicator is currently under tf M15. why this indicator disappeared while under tf m15?

NK Trade

I don't have that problem but you probably have to adjust the constant step size parameter (that parameter, more or less, needs to be adjusted for each time frame or symbol).

mladen:
Just a simple addition of the on chart version (which is the original version) : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1.mq4

Dear mladen

today I experiment with these indicators, but I had trouble with this indicator is currently under tf M15. why this indicator disappeared while under tf m15?

Ok sir thank's ... i just use the default setting

Rapid rsi using one of the built in averages for price filtering (it is a sort of RSIOMA but using rapid RSI instead of the RSI) : rapid_rsi__filtered.mq4

Files:

RSIOMA seems like a good alternative, since it is adapting to the time frame.

But still for short-time trades – I would definitely use additional indication for volatility levels.

Like ROC – would be add information to the above without any noise – MA based calculation with a percentage change in the price

bonifaas_abe:
RSIOMA seems like a good alternative, since it is adapting to the time frame.

But still for short-time trades – I would definitely use additional indication for volatility levels.

Like ROC – would be add information to the above without any noise – MA based calculation with a percentage change in the price

bonifaas_abe

ROC would produce some percent levels only on rare symbols. On a forex symbol, ROC change is minimal - it would almost always be the same as the momentum indicators values

mladen:
Rapid rsi using one of the built in averages for price filtering (it is a sort of RSIOMA but using rapid RSI instead of the RSI) : rapid_rsi__filtered.mq4

Can it use some dynamic zones?

Reason: