Everything about RSI - page 62

HELLO MLADEN AND MRTOOLS,

Please kindly assist with the HISTO VERSION of these 3 indicators based ON THEIR GREEN AND RED COLOR SIGNALS ONLY.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Files:

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN AND MRTOOLS,

Please kindly assist with the HISTO VERSION of these 3 indicators based ON THEIR GREEN AND RED COLOR SIGNALS ONLY.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Histo version of Rmi rsx smoothed here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183640

thanks mrtools ,

how about an arrow whenever the 2 smaller period rsi cross the big period e.g

an arrow when rsi 7 and 14 are both above or below rsi 21

the second arrow will be when the 3 rsi cross 50 to either the down or up side

TIA

drunkpips:
thanks mrtools ,

how about an arrow whenever the 2 smaller period rsi cross the big period e.g

an arrow when rsi 7 and 14 are both above or below rsi 21

the second arrow will be when the 3 rsi cross 50 to either the down or up side

TIA

drunkpips

Case when 2 values are crossing the third value at a same time is rather an exception than a rule. Much more probable is that you will get the state you are looking for when the 2 slowest rsi cross each other

Hello mrtools,

thank you very much for the histo version of rmi rsx smoothed.

mladen:
drunkpips Case when 2 values are crossing the third value at a same time is rather an exception than a rule. Much more probable is that you will get the state you are looking for when the 2 slowest rsi cross each other

i really need a signal only when all 3 rsi are either above or below zero. it shouldnt matter whether the 2 smaller rsi are above or below the larger rsi.

can you help me

drunkpips:
i really need a signal only when all 3 rsi are either above or below zero. it shouldnt matter whether the 2 smaller rsi are above or below the larger rsi. can you help me

drunkpips

You mean above or bellow 50?

Been fooling with a function to calculate double smoothed stochastic of any value

First choice of the "any value" was rsi. Somewhat surprising calculation a double smoothed stochastic compared to the same double smoothed stochastic of pure prices does not lag. Quite the contrary : in some cases it is significantly faster (see the last part of the example picture : upper is the dss of rsi lower is the dss of a price with exactly the same settings). So, it seems, that sometimes it using an additional step does not necessarily mean a lag

Files:
dss.gif  40 kb

mladen:
drunkpips You mean above or bellow 50?

yes boss, i mean whenever all 3 rsi are either above or below 50

mrtools:
Sylvester, added the divergence.

MrTools, thanks for your effort on this indicator! I would like to know how I set up to only get notification when arrows appear. Both on the chart and on Stoch.

Hope someone can expain that to me. And also it would be nice to know where I can edit the notification so it will be clear info, like;

EURUSD,M15 StochHistogram Green arrow

EURUSD,M15 Chart Green arrow

Well, I hope you get my point

Reason: