Everything about RSI - page 69

Thanks, Maybe I'm just hoping for a lot. It just seems that rsi(2) resembles price action as it happens or at least close enough for me anyway. But I didn't want the rsi to cross the same level but each other. I wanted to see rsi(2) 4hr cross rsi(2) Daily. I tried using the tdi-mtf indicator but as you can see the charts shift and the rsi does not cross each other like it should.

If you look at the top window yellow and green rsi cross which is 4hr and daily

But in the bottom window yellow 4hr and green daily rsi does not cross down like the

top window.

mladen:
kubi

here you go.

It is done using the default parameters from the picture you attached

Hi mladen I have a request...You made mq4 my sent formule(kubi mq4) could you do mq4 down please,regards kubi.

AA:=STOFK(21,10)+RSI(21)+CCI(21)+MFI(21)+WILLR(21)+MO(21)+ULT(7,14,28)/7;

AL:=LINEARREG(AA,21);

ALM:=MOV(AL,4,E);

AL;

ALM;

AL;

ALM;

kubi:
Hi mladen I have a request...You made mq4 my sent formule(kubi mq4) could you do mq4 down please,regards kubi.

AL;

ALM;

AL;

ALM;

kubi

This would be it

Happy trading

Files:
kubi_2.mq4  5 kb
kubi_2.gif  39 kb

3 x rsi adaptive emas

Files:

aolsucks:
Thanks, Maybe I'm just hoping for a lot. It just seems that rsi(2) resembles price action as it happens or at least close enough for me anyway. But I didn't want the rsi to cross the same level but each other. I wanted to see rsi(2) 4hr cross rsi(2) Daily. I tried using the tdi-mtf indicator but as you can see the charts shift and the rsi does not cross each other like it should.

If you look at the top window yellow and green rsi cross which is 4hr and daily

But in the bottom window yellow 4hr and green daily rsi does not cross down like the

top window.

Hi, I have done a lot of research into different settings of the RSI and in the end found that RSi-3 is actually better especially when it comes to long runs. Compare it to the 2 for better understanding.

MTF is NOT a good option; rather switch screens or better still keep the longer TF open next to your trading template.

thanks tampa for the indicator, I'm going to give it a try

Thanks, Valeofx i will give Rsi 3 a try. I know law girls indicator uses rsi 3, but it seems a little slow sometimes to me.

how much period is good for RSI guysn? i see standard is 14. it is good. or we must change it

hunter13:
how much period is good for RSI guysn? i see standard is 14. it is good. or we must change it

Serious studies are all recommending RSI periods under 10 to be used in trading. It is due to the "flattening" effect of RSI : the longer the rsi period gets, the flatter the rsi becomes and then levels are almost never reached. Considering that rsi is a kind of a momentum indicator, then it should be used accordingly : to get short term momentum and not a long time trend

Rsi of ema variation (with filter).

It is coded as a request of secretcodes idea and it turns out to be a rather interesting indicator. Happy trading :

Reason: