Everything about RSI - page 66

i overlay-ed momentum on the RSI*3 and it looks totally different from your pix. was thinking it can be coded into one indicator with the same rules.

see what my chart looks like

Files:
eurusdm15_4.png  42 kb

drunkpips:
i overlay-ed momentum on the RSI*3 and it looks totally different from your pix. was thinking it can be coded into one indicator with the same rules. see what my chart looks like

That is because you did not set them to use same minimum and maximum. Set the same minimum and maximum for both (0 and 102 in my example picture - the same thing that would happen if you use one indicator with those 2 values) and you will see exactly what is it all about.

You can not get that kind of a display from a single indicator and that kind of a display is higly misleading (articficially looking as if they are having same range of values which is as far from a truth as it can be)

thanks for the heads up.

can we have a vertical line or arrow with alert at the cross of 0 on the cci volume weighted ?

it would be handy for me.

TIA

Dear Mladen,

Could you assist me to make these mtf RSI indi with alert added. Great thank you in advance for all your wonderful work

Best Wishes

Koplak

mladen:
koplak Here is the RSI adaptive EMA with alerts added

Yup !! Mladen... perfectly !!! many many thank for the fast support

You really help me a lot, really appreciate it

Best Regards

Koplak

koplak:
Dear Mladen,

Could you assist me to make these mtf RSI indi with alert added. Great thank you in advance for all your wonderful work

Best Wishes

Koplak

Hello Koplak,

Added alerts to the Pj over rsi.

mrtools:
Hello Koplak, Added alerts to the Pj over rsi.

Hi, mrtools..... excellent !!! millions of thanks for you!

now it becomes an indicator that has the complete functions. I really appreciate it

Best Regards

Koplak

Hello fellow! Please make arrows only on the extreme of a dark color. A big thank you!

dadiks:
Hello fellow! Please make arrows only on the extreme of a dark color. A big thank you!

That (only on the extreme of a dark color) would make it a repainting indicator. Sorry

I'm so-and needed. I understand you Mladen. If you can, make the arrow on the chart.

Reason: