Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1481

pacois:
Sal  Sal, try this, I found on the internet.

Pacois,

thanking your effort and spare your time to search the indicator for me.

i uploaded, but i can see only some dots in main chart. is it the same !! or any mistake in my system. :) .can you varify..

Hello, Mladen, please  can you help me to modify this TMA  indicator of yours to include  ATR Multiplier 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 .This version stops at 4. Please  include pop up alert  and messages whenever  candle closes ABOVE and BELOW  ATRM 8, 10, and 12. With the options of: Alert  ATRM 8:true or false, ATRM 10:true or false, ATRM 12:true or false, Or alternatively  you can skip 1-4, and let it be from 6 to 12.with the alerts  Waiting for your favorable and quick response . Thanks .
Files:
tma (1).mq4  14 kb

sal:

Dear sir,

Kindly excuse me to distrub in week end day. If you got free time, could you please make an arrow and alert on cross on OB/OS in the cci _mrp-ntf indicator

Maybe you can use this version, you have options for color on slope, or ma cross, or ob/os cross, the alerts and arrows should correspond with your color change method.

mrtools:

Maybe you can use this version, you have options for color on slope, or ma cross, or ob/os cross, the alerts and arrows should correspond with your color change method.

Thanks very much.sir... its really great to posted this MA in CCI  to develop my win strategy. :) :)

If possible kiinldy addtional to add RSI period & price, again one more MA Type & period. and colour RSI

sal:

Thanks very much.sir... its really great to posted this MA in CCI  to develop my win strategy. :) :)

If possible kiinldy addtional to add RSI period & price, again one more MA Type & period. and colour RSI

Did you happen top read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page987

For the sake of comparison : take the cc and rsi and set both to have same fixed minimum and maximum (lets say -250 and 250 - a moderate for the way how cci usually works) and see what do you get :

You can almost use rsi as a zero line (the blue is rsi the red is cci), but you can not even use it for that, since rsi is always >= 0 and that would introduce bias to the + side which would lead to lag on the short signals. But if you think that something like the above example is what can be traded, then why not ... you can do that - as you can see from the above example - even without having it as a single combined indicator

mladen:

Did you happen top read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page987

For the sake of comparison : take the cc and rsi and set both to have same fixed minimum and maximum (lets say -250 and 250 - a moderate for the way how cci usually works) and see what do you get :

You can almost use rsi as a zero line (the blue is rsi the red is cci), but you can not even use it for that, since rsi is always >= 0 and that would introduce bias to the + side which would lead to lag on the short signals. But if you think that something like the above example is what can be traded, then why not ... you can do that - as you can see from the above example - even without having it as a single combined indicator

Sir,

i saw the snap which helps me a lot.

I do hope my attached snap alert and arrow can be done in CCI. Is it possible ?? :)

I am really sorry to distrub you for further modification in CCI. :(

Files:

sal:

Sir,

i saw the snap which helps me a lot.

I do hope my attached snap alert and arrow can be done in CCI. Is it possible ?? :)

I am really sorry to distrub you for further modification in CCI. :(

Please read both of my previous posts

I don't think that there is anything that I can add to what I have already told

mladen:
That version of cci + ema is repainting (you can not use data from one time frame and then apply average to that data as if it is the current time frame ). Better use some other

Will do,

Thank you Mladen

mrtools:

Mr.tool,

Good Day!

can you help to change arrow and alert setting as per my post #14812 requested. 

Mr Mladen please can you recommend indicators that provide good results here
Reason: