Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 30

There are some of you that say hey! Electric why are you being so abstract and mystical...what you posted below is the same thing...

Well not really think about it....The movement of the market reacts differently to those two settings below and the result of them will tell us a mountain of information as to the pattern of the move that causes one or the other to benefit...you will see...I cannot yet, but I know mathematical theory (well ummm...not theory but facts to depend upon) enough to know how to test and compare.

We are dealing with random noise that has a fact of trend to make it not random, thus the unknown can be quantifiable. ElectricEinstein

ES

ElectricSavant:
Try a start of 5 with an IncStep of 2

Then...

Try a start of 10 with an IncStep of 1

I am not sure which one is best ...use 2K as a start equity and an IncLot of 0.01. Trade the two pair way....

ES

by doubling up I mean two orders as we do not want to interfere with the last lot size progression...just add an extra order.

ES

P.S. Folks if matrixebiz can pull this miracle of advanced coding off...we might really have the universal martingale here....but this time one that works! Matrixbiz...I do not know if dunhill is reading this or how waltini is coming along, but you might want to conference with them by PM or even better right here in this thread...I know we would love to see your "brains" conversing!!!

oh my....

do you remember option 2 CorrellBalance?

A groundbreaking Idea just hit me....we do not need it...

Instead usc IncLot !

You can use a divisor of one symbol against the other symbols last lotsize entered or executed and have a SmartIncLot™ So when one symbol gets out of whack with the other symbol by more than one increment...SmartIncLot™ will double up. This does not effect SmartStep™ at all...

ES

P.S. Oh this gets gooooooder

Folks every single pressure point may become adjustable in this EA with an open-architecture never seen before...

eS

matrixebix...

It is very important above....can you do this after you finish SmartStep™

You will need a way that the EA reads the other pairs last lotsize from the terminal....you can use the comment column too!

ES

ElectricSavant:
Try a start of 5 with an IncStep of 2

Then...

Try a start of 10 with an IncStep of 1

I am not sure which one is best ...use 2K as a start equity and an IncLot of 0.01. Trade the two pair way....

ES

Sorry, 5 what? 10 what?

Are you saying if I use Step 5, IncStep lots by 2?

The IncStep input works the same as the IncLot input. It should be user definable.

ES.

matrixebiz:
Sorry, 5 what? 10 what? Are you saying if I use Step 5, IncStep lots by 2?

A martingale EA that actually may work! I'll follow with interest! I've been down this road before.

He He........☺..........☺

wolfe:
A martingale EA that actually may work! I'll follow with interest! I've been down this road before.

Yes........☺...........☺

matrixebiz:
Sorry, 5 what? 10 what? Are you saying if I use Step 5, IncStep lots by 2?
Reason: